Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

US Politics - 2020 Presidential Election - GOP v Dem cage fight (ENTER AT YOUR PERIL)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Whitley View Post

Right a better choice would have been Newsom or Whitmer
    None of the big names with aspirations for the presidency are going to get in with four months remaining. It’s like penalizing your team 30 yards before you start your set of downs. Harris is the worst candidate out of all the major choices. This is her last chance to sniff the presidency. If she loses, she has no hope in 2028. If Biden had stayed in and lost she wouldn’t have had a chance either. The DNC knows it too which is why she’s going to win the nomination basically uncontested. They are saving the talent for the next election.
    Last edited by Sanders Fan; July 22, 2024, 08:05 PM.
    3,062 carries, 15,269 yards, 5.0 yards/carry, 99 TD
    10x Pro Bowl, 6x All-Pro, 1997 MVP, 2004 NFL HoF

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
      He's been parroting the Fox News talking points for a long, long time. Unfortunately, any of the hard left posturing he has talked in the past was just virtue signing.
      Yeah that must be why I voted for Marianne Williamson, Bernie Sanders and Bernie Sanders in the last 3 Dem presidential primaries in Michigan.

​​​​​
      2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
        Whitley is a hard left-type, if I remember correctly, which can sound very, very similar to a right-winger when it comes to criticizing the more center-left.
        It can and I am.

2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Biden's issue was swing voters and some Dems sitting home because of his age, but they weren't going to Trump. That won't be the case with Harris. You don't raise 82 million in 24 hours unless there is some energy.

Actually campaigning against the convicted felon Trump would be a big improvement. Trump is not a good candidate but he was a loyal rump of cultists that makes him a low ceiling, high floor candidate.

Comment

Yeah that must be why I voted for Marianne Williamson, Bernie Sanders and Bernie Sanders in the last 3 Dem presidential primaries in Michigan.

​​​​​
            Bernie never uses Fox News talking points like you slavishly do

Comment

• Anyone voting for Marianne Williamson shouldn't be taken seriously.

Comment

She doesn't think well on her feet.​​​
                She has remedied that though as shown in the picture, ---->> she's on the back of a battery powered shark.
                "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• This is why FOX News should not be taken seriously.

As the Dems were coming together and Harris got enough delegates to be the nominee, this was their headline. Ha! What a bunch of clowns.

thumbnail_IMG_5494.jpg
                  I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Is that the same Harris who has never received a single vote in a presidential primary?

Comment

• Pretty sure the Dems are not in disarray.

They came together pretty quickly behind the Vice President.

Nothing more than wishful thinking from FOX
                      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• The race is new, it will take at least two weeks for the polls to settle. Almost all of those head to head polls involving Harris and anyone else against Trump are nice. But they took place with Biden still at the helm.

​​​​

Comment

• Trump can't help himself and will step on his dick trying to disparage Harris. The rest of the Repubs will push the DEI hire angle.

It will make the MAGA morons happy, but will piss off the people (women and people of color) that will decide the election

Trump is toast

Comment

• Trump is toast
                            Talk about wishful thinking...

Comment

• America is toast really, innit.
                              "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• I want Kamala to win just for the entertainment it will bring the next 4 years.
                                The memes she will create will be Gold.
                                The only other things I would want from her is give back the rights to woman for their own choices and if she has enough courage to stop funding Israel and Ukraine wars.

Comment

Working...
                                X