Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

US Politics - 2020 Presidential Election - GOP v Dem cage fight (ENTER AT YOUR PERIL)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post

Nope. She'll win in a landslide.
    She polls about 2-3 percent then Biden. In 2020, she was a powerful senator from CA that Wall Street loved. And she dropped out BEFORE Iowa.

She doesn't think well on her feet.

The better choices were Newsom or Whitmer.
    2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Originally posted by Whitley View Post

She polls about 2-3 percent then Biden. In 2020, she was a powerful senator from CA that Wall Street loved. And she dropped out BEFORE Iowa.

She doesn't think well on her feet.

The better choices were Newsom or Whitmer.
      She's still going to win because... she is not Trump.
      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Saw snippets of that Milwaukee conference thing last week on the news when that Vance guy was made Vice Prez……. That crowd was very scary indeed. A real eye opener.
        Was like real life “Waterboy”.

Change “Mud Dogs, Mud Dogs, Mud Dogs” for “Trump Trump Trump”

People over here saying there is no way Trump DOES NOT get in.
        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post

She's still going to win because... she is not Trump.
          Biden wasn't Trump and Joe was getting his ass kicked all over the place.
          2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• OK, she's not Trump and she's not 80 year old Biden.
            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• A person who made their living as a prosecuting attorney that can't think well in her feet? What noxious bullshit from a Trumper.
              Last edited by froot loops; July 22, 2024, 06:32 PM.

Comment

• She just killed that speech.

"I know his type"

GTHyENzWkAAbNQZ.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
                  Nobody is "winning in a landslide." I don't care who the candidates are. Pretty much any major candidate can count on roughly 45% of the vote. Each national election is fighting over that small sliver of low-information, "independent" voters and mobilizing their own base.
                  Joe Biden got 51.3 percent of the vote in 2024.

We'll see how the campaign shakes out, Harris has a much better chance of reforming the Obama coalition than Biden or Hillary Clinton had
                  Last edited by froot loops; July 22, 2024, 07:21 PM.

Comment

• 1984 was a landslide. Biden won the presidency by 7,000,000 votes nationally but it came down to less than 100,000 over several swing states. He was polling about 7% higher than Trump on Election Day. Right now Trump is polling about 2% higher than Harris. She needs to be up by about 4-5% to win.
                    3,062 carries, 15,269 yards, 5.0 yards/carry, 99 TD
                    10x Pro Bowl, 6x All-Pro, 1997 MVP, 2004 NFL HoF

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                      A person who made their living as a prosecuting attorney that can't think well in her feet? What noxious bullshit from a Trumper.
                      LMFAO. I am not a Trumper and never have been.

She doesn't think well on her feet. She nailed Biden to the wall with the bussing reveal (which anyone could see coming) in the very first debate in 2020.

She was for M4A until she wasn't and then when pressed on would give word salad answers that Mayor Pete would be proud of.

A powerful senator from California. A rising star of the Dem party that Wall Street loved. In 2020, she could not even make it to Iowa. She doesn't (like Biden) have a base that gets excited about her.

She does have a shot (Biden had none), but she was the safe choice not the best choice.

​​​

Comment

• Originally posted by Sanders Fan View Post
                        1984 was a landslide. Biden won the presidency by 7,000,000 votes nationally but it came down to less than 100,000 over several swing states. He was polling about 7% higher than Trump on Election Day. Right now Trump is polling about 2% higher than Harris. She needs to be up by about 4-5% to win.
                        Right a better choice would have been Newsom or Whitmer

Comment

• Now that the Dems are done playing fuck-fuck with whether Biden will step down or not, they can get back on message. When they do, you will see the polls swing.

Dems were playing rope-a-dope. Now they can go on the offensive.

Trump is toast.

Comment

• Originally posted by Whitley View Post

LMFAO. I am not a Trumper and never have been.

She doesn't think well on her feet. She nailed Biden to the wall with the bussing reveal (which anyone could see coming) in the very first debate in 2020.

She was for M4A until she wasn't and then when pressed on would give word salad answers that Mayor Pete would be proud of.

A powerful senator from California. A rising star of the Dem party that Wall Street loved. In 2020, she could not even make it to Iowa. She doesn't (like Biden) have a base that gets excited about her.

She does have a shot (Biden had none), but she was the safe choice not the best choice.

​​​
                            Yeah, you claim not to be a Trumper but you parrot their talking points like a Fox News personality. Sure you aren't.

Comment

• Whitley is a hard left-type, if I remember correctly, which can sound very, very similar to a right-winger when it comes to criticizing the more center-left.

Comment

• He's been parroting the Fox News talking points for a long, long time. Unfortunately, any of the hard left posturing he has talked in the past was just virtue signing.

Comment

Working...
                                X