Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

US Politics - 2020 Presidential Election - GOP v Dem cage fight (ENTER AT YOUR PERIL)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I see Biden regretted calling “Lincoln” Riley’s killer an illegal instead of undocumented immigrant, as if that makes a damn bit of difference.
    3,062 carries, 15,269 yards, 5.0 yards/carry, 99 TD
    10x Pro Bowl, 6x All-Pro, 1997 MVP, 2004 NFL HoF

Comment

• Again I'm not trying to spark any back and forth between Trump and Biden with this but I don't see how they're going to put Biden on any campaign trail. His decline is terribly alarming and campaigning is an absolute beast of a marathon. The entire world will be watching the presidential debates and he's going to be eaten alive.

Ronald Reagan got away with it back in the day with at the bare minimum dementia but being a political / public figure now compared to then is night and day. I can't wrap my head around him actually running for office again.
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Yes, how will he ever keep up with Professor Schlump?
        Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Biden's "decline" is only alarming if you weren't paying attention in 2020. He's not particularly worse with his stutter or cognitive abilities now than he was then. If you didn't have a problem with him four years ago, he's shown nothing that would suggest he's in particularly worse shape now.

Then again, I could say the same for Trump. He was doing things like confusing Nikki Haley for Nancy Pelosi even four years ago. None of this is a new development for either candidate.

If that's the excuse someone wants to run with, fine. I just wish we'd stop pretending like we really give a fuck about it, because the results of the primaries tells me we really don't.

Comment

• He looked OK at the State of the Union.

Comment

• Biden didn’t do much campaigning in 2020 either.
              Many voters were turning against Trump and then Covid pushed many more over the cliff.
              Covid energized many people to vote who probably would have stayed home.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
                Biden's "decline" is only alarming if you weren't paying attention in 2020. He's not particularly worse with his stutter or cognitive abilities now than he was then. If you didn't have a problem with him four years ago, he's shown nothing that would suggest he's in particularly worse shape now.

You're absolutely fooling yourself if you can't tell a difference between his speech patterns between now and 3 years ago. He's 81 years old and is completely falling apart. The only thing scarier of him winning again is that if he does Kamala Harris could be the POTUS. That's terrifying.
                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Oh someone is fooling themselves, but it's not me. You want to believe Biden's declining so you can deflect from Trump, so that's what you're seeing.

Comment

• Trump is so competent, he sent magas down to the Capitol to fight like hell and when the magas beat the shit out of the Capitol police, Trump sat on his ass and didn't call in anybody to quell the insurrection.

Comment

• Yeah, how people can watch Trump and watch Biden and come to the conclusion that Biden is the one losing it or is incompetent is a mystery to me.

Comment

• MAGA distilled, they think Biff Tannen is the hero of Back to the Future.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mainevent View Post
                          Yeah, how people can watch Trump and watch Biden and come to the conclusion that Biden is the one losing it or is incompetent is a mystery to me.
                          Both of them can be losing it.

Here is Biden on the view from 6 years ago

A major difference from Biden today.

Here is Trump from announcing his candidacy. Get past the paid supporters there but this Trump was much more on his game then. I am not a fan but this is not bad speech here. It has a lot of normie touches in it. That is something that is much reduced when he speaks these days/

2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Originally posted by Whitley View Post

That is something that is much reduced when he speaks these days/

He is a semi-sentient potato these days.
                            Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post

He is a semi-sentient potato these days.
                              Trump still has his moments when speaking but he does give off a lot of angry old man shaking fist at clouds vibes
                              2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• One of the best videos on YouTube about politics today. Bravo to Chris.

America has become a nation increasingly polarized politically. NewsNation’s Chris Cuomo said trying to cross the chasm is part of why he set up a conversati...
                                3,062 carries, 15,269 yards, 5.0 yards/carry, 99 TD
                                10x Pro Bowl, 6x All-Pro, 1997 MVP, 2004 NFL HoF

Comment

Working...
                                X