Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

US Politics - 2020 Presidential Election - GOP v Dem cage fight (ENTER AT YOUR PERIL)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sure, you're saying that. Your threats are saying, "I'm willing to take four more years of Trump" though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Whitley View Post

You reading comprehension must be really low since I have said repeatedly that I will not vote for Trump. So GTFO with that BS.

You may say that, but it sounds like virtue signaling. If you criticize Biden 95 percent of the time, that's the tell.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
        As long as one party is going to be fascist-adjacent and run people who have publicly yearned to be a dictator... yes, every election is going to be for the soul of the nation, whether Trump is on the ballot or not.

Buckle up, buttercup.
        "We will imprison our political opponents, for Democracy!"

Odd anyone still thinks Trump is the Fascist adjacent dictator.

Comment

• I get the heavily slanted criticism. To the bulk of the progressive left, the right and the GOP are lost causes. They'll never be receptive, so there's no point screaming at that wall.

But, it starts getting easy to go from that position to accelerationism, where you start saying, "if I can't get what I want, I'll take my chances with having it all burn down."

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post

What's the point in quoting me if you're going to respond with something completely unrelated to anything in the quote?

Comment

"We will imprison our political opponents, for Democracy!”
              I chuckled when I saw this the other day:

3,062 carries, 15,269 yards, 5.0 yards/carry, 99 TD
              10x Pro Bowl, 6x All-Pro, 1997 MVP, 2004 NFL HoF

Comment

Can you provide a link to where Trump said this?

Comment

• He’s referring to the Ds.

Comment

• Its like Sesame Street.

The election will be brought to you by some D’s , and by some arse, ….. sorry, we mean, R’s.
                    And by a big huge, massive, American number 2.
                    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• And maybe a weirdo anti-vax descendant of an actual decent human being.
                      Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Originally posted by Whitley View Post

You reading comprehension must be really low since I have said repeatedly that I will not vote for Trump. So GTFO with that BS.
                        That’s both chemi and his alter ego froots schtick. No matter how much you say that you don’t like either of them as soon as a bad word is said about the walking corpse Biden you’re immediately bashed as a toothless hill Billy NASCAR watching Trump supporter.

US politics have gotten so f’ed. It’s hilarious as all of these politicians don’t really give a fuck about the normal working class and here we are day after day arguing who’s the best for us. The answer is neither. Trump can’t shut his loud mouth. He completely pisses off and alienates half the country or Biden who’s literally one the dumbest politicians we’ve ever had who’s so old he’s not fit to drive a car let alone lead a country.

This is reality TV at the highest of stakes and we’re lapping it up
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• It’s all theater.
                          Hood guy/bad guy. What team ya on.
                          You would think grown adults could get into a room and make some compromises to make conditions better in this country.
                          You tube creators are getting rich on all the drama. They think they’re doing a service to the public by exposing the opponents lies and incompetence. But all they are doing is talking into the echo chambers.
                          The politics are a mirror of the America society and populace.
                          I misspoke. The creators on you tube know exactly what they’re doing, getting wealthy.
                          Say a prayer for the pretender, who started out so young and strong only to surrender.
                          Jackson Browne

Comment

• Until there is a candidate that does not justify a genocide I won’t be voting.
                            Tulsi Gabbard and RFK both have backed The house of El, uh Israel, in the rhetoric. If they were just neutral I could by in.

Comment

• I'd wager roughly half of the country (regardless of political inclination) has decided that it's "all or nothing." If they don't get everything they want, and nothing they don't, they're quite happy to see the whole thing burn to the ground and gamble that they can get a better deal from whatever rises from the ashes.

The Republicans have been leaning into that group harder, the amount of nihilism I encounter in my light-red neighborhood is alarming, but it's not solely a right wing sentiment. The plight in Gaza is merely their latest excuse to not be engaged. If it wasn't that, it'd simply be something else.

The problem with the entire region of Palestine is a more extreme version of what is happening in the USA, in the sense that Hamas and the Likud-dominated Israeli coalition has decided it's all or nothing. They cannot accept any "victory" scenario that does not include the utter annihilation of the other side. There will always be a reason to reject a ceasefire or a peace agreement, and they'll keep finding one until one side or the other is wiped off the map.

Comment

• January 6th was not theater. If a guy like Whitley is going to tear down Biden because he disagrees with some policy on Gaza and he proposed a strategy that enables a GOP rout, then he is a Trumper.

Comment

Working...
                                X