Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

US Politics - 2020 Presidential Election - GOP v Dem cage fight (ENTER AT YOUR PERIL)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nick Pappageorgio View Post
    I'm not sure anyone knows what Jesus was really like.

We understand the persona and history that was created at the Council of Nicaea (a few hundred years after his death), where things as trivial as JC's birthday were voted on at committee (dude's actual birthday was August 21st).

For all anyone really knows he was a lecherous drunkard during his time period (a lot of parties and wine in those bible passages)...it's the legend and the martyr that were created in the years since his death that everyone makes a big deal of. All we really know is there was a cult-like figure who attracted a bunch of followers and was crucified for it.
    Don’t you understand?!!? Jesus is a Republic not a Democracy!!
    "This is an empty signature. Because apparently carrying a quote from anyone in this space means you are obsessed with that person. "

Comment

• Yeah, plus Oboma is the grand Poo-Bah of the illuminati, and him and the globalists are trying to make everyone Woke and make them DRINK (yes, drink - I said the word fuckers) Bud Light with Barbie dolls or something.
      Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• What’s ironic is that the Christian church today is almost complete opposite of what the early Christians were all about.
        Women were very important in the process of keeping Christianity around early on. Taking lead roles in teaching and preaching.
        After Christianity was made a State religion the Sark ages happened. This is not coincidence.

Comment

• Dark ages

Comment

• Originally posted by wcfwtf View Post
            What’s ironic is that the Christian church today is almost complete opposite of what the early Christians were all about.
            Jesus: Render unto Caesar...
            Republicans: Churches are tax exempt.

Jesus: Dine with sinners.
            Republicans: Boycott Bud Light.

Jesus: Heal people for free.
            Republicans: Repeal Obamacare.

Jesus: Sell all that you have, give to the poor.
            Republicans: Fuck the poor.

Jesus: Pharisees are hypocrites.
            Republicans: Need more megachurches with millionaire pastors.

Jesus: The good Samaritan (foreigner) is your friend and indifferent citizens are not.
            Republicans: Well you get the point.
            "Yeah, we just... we don't want them to go. So that's our motivation."
            Dan Campbell at Green Bay, January 8, 2023.​

Comment

• Originally posted by wcfwtf View Post
              Dark ages
              No you were right the first time, WCF…… the Sark ages.
              Wall to wall sarky bastards!
              "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• This shit is hilarious. And this was 7 years ago. I am sure you could make people believe much more rediculous shit now.

They missed it not doing a litter box in the schools question, though.

Lions Fans.

Comment

• Darn it, I totally forgot to have the fisting talk with my children - thanks Planned Parenthood! 😆
                  "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• "Yeah, we just... we don't want them to go. So that's our motivation."

Comment

• "I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
                      My friend Ken L

Comment

• 20230912-110905.jpg

Comment

• F2vBfvtXMAAQJjl.jpg
                          Lions Fans.

Comment

• I think a lot of our "biggest fears" have come true with the orange man but the biggest one is that his cult members no longer think they're voting for the lesser of two evils. They think they're voting for good, and it's terrifying how lost half the country is.

For that quick minute when DeSantis was trending up, my Trumper Mom wanted him in 2024. I started referring to him as Rhonda Santis and she didn't like that because he's a "good person."

Comment

• Originally posted by Iron Lion View Post
                              I think a lot of our "biggest fears" have come true with the orange man but the biggest one is that his cult members no longer think they're voting for the lesser of two evils. They think they're voting for good, and it's terrifying how lost half the country is.

For that quick minute when DeSantis was trending up, my Trumper Mom wanted him in 2024. I started referring to him as Rhonda Santis and she didn't like that because he's a "good person."
                              Let me guess, she's a big fan of Republican Jesus, too, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Iron Lion View Post
                                I think a lot of our "biggest fears" have come true with the orange man but the biggest one is that his cult members no longer think they're voting for the lesser of two evils. They think they're voting for good, and it's terrifying how lost half the country is.

The funny part is though that they are married to Trump while the other candidates usually poll better against Biden. He has the base in his cult but lacks support from the swing voters that matter.

Comment

Working...
                                X