Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

US Politics - 2020 Presidential Election - GOP v Dem cage fight (ENTER AT YOUR PERIL)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nick demands Froot prove a negative, makes himself a victim when Froot explains that's a logical fallacy.

Comment

• Yeah….so neither one of us are willing to go looking for something we both know doesn’t exsit.

Burden of proof….LOL. Also….I’m the one who says the evidence doesn’t exist (difficult to present evidence of a negative). I looked through this whole thread and couldn’t find one post where you’ve proactively complained that cops were hurt in peaceful protests or ambushes. It’s almost like you don’t care at all

I can see how coming to terms with your own hypocrisy and bigotry is a bitter pill.

Comment

• You said it better than I could chemiclord. Plus what I said isn't that controversial, I believe most everybody believes violence is not the answer. Was anyone in here arguing that the looting was good?

Comment

• You and Chemi sit in the same echo chamber…anyone who doesn’t agree with you is a deplorable racist and pointing out any hypocrisy means your a deplorable racist and disagreeing with the liberal agenda makes you a deplorable racist.

I’m saying you actively and loudly shout down violence practiced by the right….but very passively address violence done by the side you agree with…..you’re a hypocrite.

I don’t recall you posting about cops being hurt during the protests you agreed with (those cops were bad)….just Jan 6th. So yeah…hypocrisy.

Comment

• I think you should provide proof that I said violence was OK or accept that you were lying to smear me. Did anyone in here say the violence was OK because it came from the left?

Comment

• Is that what you think?

I think I’ve made my point. Your posts (and lack of posts) speak for themselves Froot.

Comment

• Yes you made your point, you lied about me and failed to provide any evidence of what I allegedly said, you called me the narcissist when I called you out on it.

Comment

• The funny thing is when you accuse chemiclord and I of sitting in an echo chamber but you invoke the same response as almost every Foxbot in response to January 6th. It's like you fellas get the same talking points from a big organization.

Comment

• I never lied…I never said “foot said …”

I just found it very confusing when you were waxing a sad note about the poor capitol police….when you don’t normally care if cops are hurt, or have never publicly uttered about it in this space anyway.

For the final record here (and I’ve been clear)…I’m not calling you a liar. I’m calling you a hypocrite

Comment

• If you could just post a time when you’ve chided one of the peaceful protests for injuring policemen (or women)…or about any of the numerous ambushes that have taken place.

I’ll happily admit I’m wrong…but I don’t think that post exists

Comment

• Your argument is ridiculous. Expecting someone to comment on something that's not even being discussed in this thread and then saying because he didn't, it means something.

#birdsarentreal

Comment

• I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
                            Your argument is ridiculous. Expecting someone to comment on something that's not even being discussed in this thread and then saying because he didn't, it means something.
                            It is a ridiculous straw man and false equivalency.

Any time the attempted coup, and make no mistake, that is what it was, comes up, the people that get their talking points from FOX and other bullshit right wing sites start this whataboutism bullshit.
                            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• He's pulling the exact same shit he pulled when I called him racist for repeatedly supporting wealthy white owners over black athletes.

I'm starting to reconsider that I was wrong the first time.

Comment

• Love Russell brand, Jimmy Dore

Comment

Working...
                                X