Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

US Politics - 2020 Presidential Election - GOP v Dem cage fight (ENTER AT YOUR PERIL)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm missing it with Chik Fillet. I have had a few times and it is an ok replacement level chicken sandwich. Popeyes has it clearly beat, but my favorite is the simple McChicken.

Comment

• Coffee is OK if you put a shot of Baileys and a shot of rum/whiskey in it. But if you are drinking straight black coffee, I am with JG Spartan.

Comment

• I think I mentioned it here before, but I have a copycat Chick-Fil-A chicken sandwich recipe that turns out better than the original. But their chicken nuggets are incredibly delicious! I also like that I can use their app and bypass the line for the most part.
        #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
          I'm missing it with Chik Fillet. I have had a few times and it is an ok replacement level chicken sandwich. Popeyes has it clearly beat, but my favorite is the simple McChicken.
          Serious question here......, could probably google, but where is the art of converstion in that?........, Over here, our McChickens are average breakfast roll size. Maybe slightly bigger. Is it true they are bus steering wheel size over there? And you get a free one if you finish it? With two sugar ring donuts. And an extra coffee?
          "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• McChickens are the size of their plain hamburgers or Filet O Fish. They have much bigger chicken sandwiches but I'm not wild about those.

Comment

• I'll never forget the time I stopped at a drive thru Burger King up near Dundee about 15 years ago. Ordered a bacon double cheese burger with fries and coffee. Guy asked, "That the normal BK bacon double cheese or the XL?"
              Up until that moment, I only knew of the normal. I was bloody starving so I said what the hell....., go XL.
              FFS! The thing that was served could've choked a horse. Was feckin HUGE!!
              Said to my buddy, "No wonder everyone is a fat bstd in Dundee. Look at the size o thing!"
              He said, "You can get them in Edinburgh as well."

Needless to say........, wall to wall fat bastards in Scotland these days.
              "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Yeah, that comes with the standard 5 gallon pail of soda over on this side of the pond.

Make sure ya tell 'em... NO ICE!
                Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Whenever i get fast food, always get the coffee. Made the mistake of getting a 7Up or Sprite one time……. Tasted like what i’d imagine cleaning products would taste like. Feckin disgusting.
                  Its certainly not Schweppes thats for sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                    I'm missing it with Chik Fillet. I have had a few times and it is an ok replacement level chicken sandwich. Popeyes has it clearly beat, but my favorite is the simple McChicken.
                    I like the KFC Chicken Sandwich best

Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• I used to love the Wendy’s spicy chicken.

I’ve never had the Popeye’s. The Chik-Fil-A was okay.

Comment

• Popeye's is ok. It wasn't as good as some people made it out to be. I sure as heck is not going to sit in a line around the block to get one.

Strangely enough, I like the KFC chicken sandwich better.
                        Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Speaking about a line going around the block........, when Krispy Kreme Doughnuts arrived from America right into Hermiston Gait Retail Park at the Hermiston junction of the Edinburgh City By-Pass about 10 years ago ------ >> it created traffic jams for 5 miles in all directions. FAT BSTDS!!!

But, man....., their coffee n' custard doughnuts. Jeez, WOW! Worth a 2 mile jam, tops.

Comment

• Went to Hatty B’s in Nashville, Tennessee (don’t know if you have them elsewhere) earlier in the summer and that shit blows your head off. Lovely but man that was hot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                              Speaking about a line going around the block........, when Krispy Kreme Doughnuts arrived from America right into Hermiston Gait Retail Park at the Hermiston junction of the Edinburgh City By-Pass about 10 years ago ------ >> it created traffic jams for 5 miles in all directions. FAT BSTDS!!!

But, man....., their coffee n' custard doughnuts. Jeez, WOW! Worth a 2 mile jam, tops.
                              Not really likin the fluffy sugar, but, AS a fat bstard I appreciate the commitment to wait that long in line.

It was like that when we get any new chain restaurant. KK was no different. The flip side is people are just down for the new hotness and a lot of businesses flame out within 5 years around here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                                Speaking about a line going around the block........, when Krispy Kreme Doughnuts arrived from America right into Hermiston Gait Retail Park at the Hermiston junction of the Edinburgh City By-Pass about 10 years ago ------ >> it created traffic jams for 5 miles in all directions. FAT BSTDS!!!

You are cheating on Gregg's!

Comment

Working...
                                X