Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

US Politics - 2020 Presidential Election - GOP v Dem cage fight (ENTER AT YOUR PERIL)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I see Trump signs all over the state but can't recall the last time I seen a confederate flag flying. I guess it was on TV when they tried to say all the Canadian truckers were racist and that one guy was thrown out.

Just where the heck do you see all these flags, froot?

Comment

• Drive a back road in northern Michigan, the state road to Lewiston has a few. Drive up Van Dyke to the thumb, you'll see a couple. When you see a Confederate flag, a Trump sign always accompanies it.

Comment

• It's like I always say....

When someone shows you their ass.... believe them.
        Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• QUOTE: ….., you do have about 10 million dollars flowing from Chinese state actors to Hunter and Joe’s brother. This has all been verified. Also verified….Joe Biden set up these chinses contacts/meetings for Hunter, and they flew to China together on (Hunter, Joe, Joe’s brother) Air Force 2.

^^ This needs to go to the China thread……. (Thats , Trumpet voice : CHINA!) …. And Panoptes needs to come the fuck back and write something up on it.
          "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• I heard the Bidens want to build a hotel in Russia!

Oh no, wait. That was the other guy.
            Lions Fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
              I heard the Bidens want to build a hotel in Russia!
              Biden can build a hotel in Russia if he wants........, but he must have a set of 3 properties, and 4 houses built on each beforehand. And then that hotel can be built for the cost of 1 house. That's the rules.
              "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post

Biden can build a hotel in Russia if he wants........, but he must have a set of 3 properties, and 4 houses built on each beforehand. And then that hotel can be built for the cost of 1 house. That's the rules.
                Yes, but the dems don't play by the rules!!!!!!

They want all the railroads to quit coal and be transexual furries!

This is Merica goddamit!!!!!!

They castrated Mr. Potato Head.

Ya gotta believe me!!!!!

- N.P,
                Last edited by dpatnod; June 12, 2022, 05:16 AM.
                Lions Fans.

Comment

I say we take this to the "I Like Pie" DIY thread and get some decent gallows knocked up. Maybe contact Harry Boil for some 2 x fers!

HARRY HARRY HARRY HARRY!
                  Fuck Harry! I got a refurb project he was supposed to have whipped into shape months ago. Why I'd take a damn 1 x fore to his ass if I had the chance. Thumbs down on his MySpace review!!!!!!!!!

Lions Fans.

Comment

• It's all coming out!!!!

Biden quoted saying 'Ukraine if you're listening....'

Stupid communications from the 45th President are coming out. And they're really stupid. But also, Hunter had a laptop. A Laptop!!!!!!!!!

Lions Fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
                      They want all the railroads to quit coal and be transexual furries
                      Had to google "transexual furries"

-----------------
                      The results found that the majority of furries identify as male, although one-quarter of furries identify as female. Transgender, genderfluid, and non-binary furries are also present at rates considerably higher than observed in the general population
                      -----------------

Every day a learning day. But I need to go lie the fuck down. My head hurts.

Comment

QUOTE: ….., you do have about 10 million dollars flowing from Chinese state actors to Hunter and Joe’s brother. This has all been verified. Also verified….Joe Biden set up these chinses contacts/meetings for Hunter, and they flew to China together on (Hunter, Joe, Joe’s brother) Air Force 2.

^^ This needs to go to the China thread……. (Thats , Trumpet voice : CHINA!) …. And Panoptes needs to come the fuck back and write something up on it.
                        The stupid things about that accusation is that $10 million on the scale we're talking about is pocket change, and secondly, ya know who else has money from China, Saudi Arabia, UAE, India, etc. being pointed their way? Literally every major political leader on the planet. It's a shitty aspect of how politics work in the world, and it's been true literally forever. You don't even have to accept the money to "have ties" with another world power. It can be a relative, or a close friend.

The question is what does that leader do with the money pointed their way? Nick charges that Biden took that money and manipulated sweet deals for those Chinese interests. Too bad that's not a power the Vice President has. It sure as hell doesn't seem like China got much of anything for their investment... unlike the two billion that Trump's son-in-law got from Saudi interests.

Comment

• That childish cunt just can’t keep my name out of his asshole mouth….

Mischaracterize what somebody else has said you imbecilic jackass….and get ass cancer

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                            The Proud Boys do. So does the KKK. The Unite the Right rally in Charlottesville also about race. When people in rural Michigan fly the Confederate flag, that is about race as well.
                            I said "rational people".

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Pappageorgio View Post
                              That childish cunt just can’t keep my name out of his asshole mouth….

Mischaracterize what somebody else has said you imbecilic jackass….and get ass cancer
                              They're YOUR OWN WORDS, you fucking ingenious piece of shit.

Shut your ignorant mouth and you won't have this problem.
                              Last edited by chemiclord; June 14, 2022, 07:13 PM.

Comment

• Not trying to insight Trump talk or the rest of the bs going on in the world, but do you guys believe Biden is doing a good
                                job?
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

Working...
                                X