Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

US Politics - 2020 Presidential Election - GOP v Dem cage fight (ENTER AT YOUR PERIL)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FB_IMG_1610412921233.jpg
    #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Yep, don't care.
      Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
        Don't care,.I am not on Facebook so I don't care that that racist has been banned.
        Silly Don'tgiveashitist

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Whogivesafuckism is a growing problem.
          Lions Fans.

Comment

• Is BIG CORPORATIONS HAVE TOO MUCH CONTROL OVER US still a leftist thing, or no?

🤔

Just checking...
            The only thing missing from that Marvin Jones touchdown reversal is that it wasn't a first round playoff game.

Comment

• Awwwwww. Belichick turned down the medal of freedom from Drumph.

Lions Fans.

Comment

• Guess he is a statist.
                Lions Fans.

Comment

• Don't have a facebook. Don't have a twitter. Guess they don't have too much control over me.
                  Lions Fans.

Comment

• Ya bunch o takin'ittoofarists
                    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Don't be such a eyek'naughtttakeajokeist.
                      Lions Fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by unknown lions fan View Post

And your support of Twitter kicking him off is horrible, but you're in the majority so you must be right.
                        Oh. Are you talking about that orange guy who tweeted that players should be banned from the NFL for taking a knee?

LIST: All The Things Donald Trump Has Called On People To Boycott

That Cancel Culture bullshit... amirite?
                        Lions Fans.

Comment

• Can't help but read all those Trump tweets the Alec Baldwin way. It's quite entertaining.
                          "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Yeah, it's a real loss not to be able to get those important updates.

How could anybody ban that? Who would ban things? Losers that's who.
                            Lions Fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post

Silly Don'tgiveashitist
                              Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Originally posted by unknown lions fan View Post
                                You can get a college degree in "political science" <snort> which is advanced training in rationalizing and apologizing for state violence.
                                I'm curious about the placement of the snort. Is it for the "science" designator or more just your general opinion on the study of "states"?

I'm genuinely curious because I made reference early in my international relations graduate studies that the "ology" is far more art than science. A stack of text books, countless hours of reading smart people's work, stacks of qualitative and quantitative examples, a few very patient professors, and a Capstone project later; I came to a very different and much more humble conclusion. My opinion (as meaningless as any other) is that there is as much "science" via empirical evidence employed in the study of all things political as there was in my aeronautics coursework. I was way more encouraged to question the "givens" of Machiavelli than I was to question Isaac Newton.

And if it is the latter point, it may be the specific school or professors I learned from, but not one of them attempted to apologize for states, or sub-states. In fact, the assignments typically challenged the governance by violence even in the face of empirical data that would support it works. The pursuit of understanding why violence is employed certainly didn't rationalize it as an appropriate measure of any sovereign collective, state or otherwise.

I'm trying to digest your message for the sake of dialogue, but that one sentence seemed as sideways as a morning pee through a grapefruit-sized swollen prostate.
                                Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

Working...
                                X