Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

US Politics - 2020 Presidential Election - GOP v Dem cage fight (ENTER AT YOUR PERIL)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wish it were unbelievable...
    Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• I was born and raised around entire communities of people like Geezer. The only thing unbelievable about all this is that people find it unbelievable.

Comment

• "I was born and raised around entire communities of people like Geezer. The only thing unbelievable about all this is that people find it unbelievable."

Same here. There's just a ton of anti-gov groupthink out there in the small towns. Plenty of reasons why, btw.

Comment

• I've always said that people in rural communities have real problems. The issue is that they actively blame anyone for those problems (based on their own tribal bigotry) other than those actually responsible.

Comment

• If you drive through rural northern Michigan you would have thought the state of Michigan fought for the confederacy.

Comment

• Why is nobody talking about the mini-tortillas?
              Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                If you drive through rural northern Michigan you would have thought the state of Michigan fought for the confederacy.
                Trust me I know. I live in the middle of it. Our county commissioners withheld funds from the health department over masking for the schools.
                2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• A lot of the problem is these small town folks NEVER leave. They stay where they were born and blame everyone else in a global economy.

I don’t get it.

Comment

• You have lower educated folks who are unskilled. Well, no shit there is no opportunity in rural America. There’s nothing there.

Comment

• I actually don't think the prevalence of confederate flags in northern Michigan has much to do with economic opportunity.

Comment

• Originally posted by The King View Post
                        You have lower educated folks who are unskilled. Well, no shit there is no opportunity in rural America. There’s nothing there.
                        One of the HUGE problems this way is affordable housing. And it is getting worse. A lot of people here in the summer rent out to vacationers. I don't begrudge them for it have to make some money.

But the reality is in Benzie County you are looking at 100k for mobile home on a quarter acre.
                        2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Originally posted by The King View Post
                          A lot of the problem is these small town folks NEVER leave. They stay where they were born and blame everyone else in a global economy.

I don’t get it.
                          You can say the EXACT same thing about people in decaying cities - what is your point?

Comment

• Well, those people are now strung out and laying in their own shit on sidewalks. Coming to small towns near you, unless it hasn’t already happened. Fun times.’Merica.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                              They literally brought the gallows for Mike Pence and we are supposed to think Hunter Biden's laptop is the same thing.
                              Hunter Biden's laptop actually exists and is full of incriminating information about the President. The "gallows" does not exist in reality.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
                                I don't watch CNN.

Fox has zero credibility. When they testified that no reasonable viewer should take them seriously...well, I completely agree!
                                MSNBC?

Comment

Working...
                                X