Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

US Politics - 2020 Presidential Election - GOP v Dem cage fight (ENTER AT YOUR PERIL)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Once you're born, we don't give a shit about you.

That's what we value.

Comment

• It makes no sense. WTH hunts with an AR?
      Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
        Once you're born, we don't give a shit about you.

That's what we value.
        The GOP would rather regulate women's bodies over guns, IMO.

Loved Steve Kerr's presser yesterday. We need more people like him who have voices to speak up. Link: https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...-get-numb-this

Lastly, this is fucking pathetic:

Last edited by -Deborah-; May 25, 2022, 10:52 AM.
        #birdsarentreal

Comment

• If it were really about being pro-life, this is what should happen!

12719453_993553580729861_6218406275118190757_o.jpg
          #birdsarentreal

Comment

• 2 Republicans drop out of NRA convention in Texas

Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
              If it were really about being pro-life, this is what should happen!

12719453_993553580729861_6218406275118190757_o.jpg
              https://www.businessinsider.in/polit...w/91713767.cms

An Oklahoma state rep proposed legislation that would mandate young men get mandatory vasectomies

YELENA DZHANOVA
              MAY 21, 2022, 22:19 IST
              • Oklahoma state Rep. Mickey Dollens proposed mandatory vasectomies for boys once they hit puberty.
              • Dollens, speaking before a floor of legislators on Thursday, asked GOP lawmakers to consider his proposal.
              An Oklahoma state rep proposed an idea for legislation that would make vasectomies mandatory for young men in the state.

Speaking before a floor of legislators, state Rep. Mickey Dollens said on Thursday that he is thinking about introducing the legislation next year.

"I would invite you to co-author a bill that I'm considering next year that would mandate that each male, when they reach puberty, get a mandatory vasectomy that's only reversible when they reach the point of financial and emotional stability," he told GOP lawmakers.

"If you think that's crazy then I think that maybe you understand how 50 percent of Oklahomans feel, as well," the Democrat said.

Last edited by Futureshock; May 25, 2022, 02:22 PM.

Comment

• The children, mostly around 10 years old, were slaughtered just days before their summer vacation was set to begin. It was the deadliest school shooting since Sandy Hook in 2012.

Watch the video

Comment

• I heard something on the radio that I haven't had time to research, but, they were saying that 90% of Americans want this senseless shootings to stop.

I wish we could at least start there.

Comment

• 10% want them to continue?

The Kerr presser I linked to had him state that 90% of Americans support a background check bill that the Senate won't push through.
                    #birdsarentreal

Comment

• 90% of statistical declarations are fabricated to a narrative. Although, there is a 10% margin of error in my calculation.
                      Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

• 100 percent of children need the adults to do something. One side and a handful on the other side are at least trying. Most on the other side want to call it a mental health issue as they constantly seek to dismantle and defund Healthcare assistance.

They gotta focus on the "real" problems in America like being able to hide the existence of gay people from their children. Controlling women and crying about cancel culture except for when it suits them with lgbt people and more.

Comment

• I used to listen to the adults talk when I was a kid and think they all sounded so old speaking about how the world / country was changing for the worse. Unfortunately I think they knew what they're talking about. I don't know what kind of sick people do this shit but these tragedies are pulling America further apart.

I just wish it would stop.
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• It's ridiculous that we now have had at 3-4 mass shootings in the past 11 days or so, starting with the 10 African Americans in Buffalo, a shooting in California and one in Texas, right before the one yesterday.

This country needs gun control now.
                            "I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
                            My friend Ken L

Comment

• Originally posted by whatever_gong82 View Post
                              It's ridiculous that we now have had at 3-4 mass shootings in the past 11 days or so, starting with the 10 African Americans in Buffalo, a shooting in California and one in Texas, right before the one yesterday.

This country needs gun control now.
                              It will never happen because the NRA has very deep pockets owning the GOP on this issue. Dem leadership is pathetically weak overall. So nothing will get done. But I am sure if gun companies want a tax break both sides would be thrilled to do that.
                              2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
                                10% want them to continue?

The Kerr presser I linked to had him state that 90% of Americans support a background check bill that the Senate won't push through.
                                Because a large part of the problem is that support for a lot of things in America is a mile wide and an inch deep. 90% of the public may want background checks and a national database, but no one is going to change who they vote for over it.

Comment

Working...
                                X