Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

US Politics - 2020 Presidential Election - GOP v Dem cage fight (ENTER AT YOUR PERIL)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 423599931_1481090432441047_3265550644915370437_n.png
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I prefer presidential candidates who don't wear more makeup than Phyllis Diller.
      Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Serious question, with all of that baggage on Trump, why is Biden behind in almost every poll? He should be up 15-20%. I’m not voting for either of them.
        3,062 carries, 15,269 yards, 5.0 yards/carry, 99 TD
        10x Pro Bowl, 6x All-Pro, 1997 MVP, 2004 NFL HoF

Comment

• Because there are a lot of dolts in this country. Serious answer.
          Lions Fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sanders Fan View Post

Serious question, with all of that baggage on Trump, why is Biden behind in almost every poll? He should be up 15-20%. I’m not voting for either of them.
            1) Biden is cosigning a genocide in Gaza (this will cost him Michigan and Georgia)

2) Promises made such as protecting voter rights, codifing Abortion rights, student loan relief etc. have gone by the wayside and for the most part Biden doesn't seem to be fighting for anything

3) Biden is in clear mental decline.

4) Kissed Sen. Manchin and Sinema asses and allowed them to weed out a lot of helpful things in Build Back Better only to have them tank it and strip it down even further.

5) A lot of helpful pandemic benefits have gone away. And a lot of people are right back to struggling to make ends meat as a result of that.

2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
              Because there are a lot of dolts in this country. Serious answer.
              I don’t find that a convincing answer. Why is Biden losing Black and Hispanic support?
              Last edited by Sanders Fan; March 6, 2024, 11:50 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sanders Fan View Post

I don’t find that a convincing answer. Why is Biden losing Black and Hispanic support?
                See Whitley's post above. There are idiots of all stripes in the country. People using their voice to exert leverage against some of Biden's policies does not necessarily mean their support is going to go to the orange drag queen.
                Lions Fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by Whitley View Post

3) Biden is in clear mental decline.
                  Bing Bing, Boom. Whoosh!!!!!!!

bing bong trump GIF
                  Lions Fans.

Comment

• I can’t wait to see Biden on the campaign trail. How the hell is he even going to stand toe to toe in a debate? He’s barely alive let alone mentally there to be clever
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                      I can’t wait to see Biden on the campaign trail. How the hell is he even going to stand toe to toe in a debate? He’s barely alive let alone mentally there to be clever
                      Have you heard Trump lately? He has lost it. He is nothing more than a raving lunatic.

And Whitley
                      1) Biden is cosigning a genocide in Gaza (this will cost him Michigan and Georgia)
                      Stupid logic

Do you really think it will be any better under the Mango Mussolini?
                      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• This proves i need an opticians appointment.
                        Thought that said, “Tries to overthrow gout.”

Was thinking, “When did he attack a crowd of limping cunts with sore big toes?”
                        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
                          Because there are a lot of dolts in this country. Serious answer.
                          The speed between when Trump or some Fox/Newsmax/OAN spouts some stupid conspiracy theory and it shows up in my Facebook feed is truely astounding. Fake videos, fake quotes; the right does propaganda much better than than the left.
                          "This is an empty signature. Because apparently carrying a quote from anyone in this space means you are obsessed with that person. "

Comment

• Well, there's a couple reasons for that.

1) Most voters on the "left" (which is really more a loose conglomeration of "everyone else" who isn't supportive of fascist adjacent rhetoric), actually demand some degree of veracity before they go rushing to social media. The whole "a lie can be halfways across the world before the truth even gets its pants on" sort of thing.

2) Because of (1), finding a consistent narrative that the entire caucus can agree to push can be nigh impossible. The closest that I've seen in decades to a consistent message is reaction to the Dobbs decision, and even then you have small pockets of, "Is this really that big of a deal? Can't we focus on issues of class instead?"
                            Last edited by chemiclord; March 7, 2024, 09:23 AM.

Comment

• The legacy of Trump will be many things, but normalizing whack jobs and making people think it’s ok to vote for them will be a long lasting one.

Comment

• We had members of Congress that were KKK members long before Trump.

I can’t believe any of you still use Facebook.

Comment

Working...
                                X