Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

US Politics - 2020 Presidential Election - GOP v Dem cage fight (ENTER AT YOUR PERIL)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I guess they must believe the more you drape yourself in the ole red-white and blue the more of an American you must be. And that would be the only America that counts. Trump's America
    Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• You guys better pray the Democrats run someone good this upcoming election. You’re so consumed with hating Trump you’re good with a geriatric moron running the country.

I think it’s hilarious

F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• You say that as if Trump isn't a geriatric moron that you were ok with running the country. I think it's hilarious.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
          You guys better pray the Democrats run someone good this upcoming election. You’re so consumed with hating Trump you’re good with a geriatric moron running the country.

I think it’s hilarious
          This isn't the NFL. This isn't the Lions vs the Bears. This is our country. These are the lives of millions. Rooting for a team (party) is incredibly stupid. With Trump it is incredibly clear you people don't care about anything other than your team winning.

To your comment that we better pray Dems run someone good.....I hope both parties run someone good. Would like to pick the better of two candidates rather than the lesser of two shit stains. I am praying that we as a country start running good candidates regardless of party.

The problem with Republicans is they are running people to shitty, so evil, so stupid, and so anti American it doesn't matter who the Dems run, I am forced to support them. And this is coming from a guy who is a big supporter of Bush, Romney, Kasich, McCain and other actual conservatives. It is sick and pathetic what the Trump and his sad little worshippers turned a once great party of people of conviction, morals and values into.

Comment

• Originally posted by Futureshock View Post
            I guess they must believe the more you drape yourself in the ole red-white and blue the more of an American you must be. And that would be the only America that counts. Trump's America
            These people who do that think that a picture of a flag makes them a patriot no matter how much they undercut our values, morals and traditions are the same people show up for an hour on Sundays to a building and claim to be holier than others and pretending to have morals. Fuck them.

Comment

• fc07-9df4-4b73-9095-3e4efee43b27.jpg Look at Kreton posting form the top rope.

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                You guys better pray the Democrats run someone good this upcoming election. You’re so consumed with hating Trump you’re good with a geriatric moron running the country.

I think it’s hilarious
                Seriously? You act like Trump just lost the election and went away to his retirement home and we're sitting here picking on him for no good reason. Never mind all of the information that has come to light about the former POSPOTUS' actions on January 6th or the classified information he held on to for probably nefarious purposes. I posted about something that is happening weekly by my house still to this day. It's still relevant. And it has nothing to do with who is in the White House now.

FTR, I don't particularly like Biden. I think he's squandered a lot of opportunity so far and I don't want him to run again. But I do find him much more coherent than Trump ever was. And I'm not looking to deep fake videos for my confirmation bias.

#birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                  Do they drive about town in that “TRUMP UNITY” bandwagon thing?

Got to look at the positive here. (Basing the positivity on it possibly being you who videoed the footage, Deborah and living in suburban Detroit) ——>> there are not many Trumpets there.

And that is one loud as fk indicator signal sound in the car!
                  LOL! It is loud!!

It's been interesting to see the number of participants fluctuate. It was down to just a couple of looneys till the search and seizure of classified documents occurred. :::shaking my head:::
                  #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by kreton View Post

This isn't the NFL. This isn't the Lions vs the Bears. This is our country. These are the lives of millions. Rooting for a team (party) is incredibly stupid. With Trump it is incredibly clear you people don't care about anything other than your team winning.

To your comment that we better pray Dems run someone good.....I hope both parties run someone good. Would like to pick the better of two candidates rather than the lesser of two shit stains. I am praying that we as a country start running good candidates regardless of party.

The problem with Republicans is they are running people to shitty, so evil, so stupid, and so anti American it doesn't matter who the Dems run, I am forced to support them. And this is coming from a guy who is a big supporter of Bush, Romney, Kasich, McCain and other actual conservatives. It is sick and pathetic what the Trump and his sad little worshippers turned a once great party of people of conviction, morals and values into.
                    Reposting because this is the REALIST sh!t wrote here. Not a one of you jokers will believe this, but I do vote Republican locally. I know my representative and she is great at it and cares FOR EVERYONE in her district.
                    Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post

LOL! It is loud!!

It's been interesting to see the number of participants fluctuate. It was down to just a couple of looneys till the search and seizure of classified documents occurred. :::shaking my head:::
                      There's a few houses in my neighborhood that have these type of gatherings. Theres not a lot of noise but boy are they bright.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post

LOL! It is loud!!

You'd think the owner / manager of that Bigg Burger place would go out and get them shifted. That can't be good for business.

"Three triple bacon cheeseburgers, triple fries, side of onion rings and cheese dippers, 4 cokes...., make sure they're diet as I'm cutting down."
                        "Certainly, Sir. Anything else?"
                        "Yes, and a wee pinch of yer pussy, please!"
                        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• More then half of Americans are dissatisfied with both parties.
                          This attitude is what got Obama and Trump elected. Obama ran on hope and change to counter the old establishment BS.
                          unfortunately he was more the same and not enough change.
                          He extended the wars and didn’t do enough domestically to notice. Americans were disappointed.
                          so next up came Trump. The I’m not a politician so I can change the system. Trump then went out and created more enemies then solidify the country.
                          This is why many of the same people who voted for Obama voted for Trump.
                          the country is still searching for the unicorn that is going to “change the way things are done”.
                          No unicorn exist but the people will continue to search.

Comment

• To clarify when I said the people who voted for Obama voted for Trump I was referring to the independent swing voters not the die hard Dems or Republicans.

Comment

• There can be only way you lose an election...

“Scam to rig elections”: Tom Cotton fumes over Sarah Palin loss as GOP fans cry “stolen election” (msn.com)

Comment

• Every election is rigged now in their eyes. Even if they win, they "outvoted the fraud". Straight fucking loonies.

Comment

Working...
                                X