No announcement yet.

Forum News and Admin Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heya Deb, since around Thanksgiving I've been unable to connect to the site with my phone's internet. If I use wifi for my phone it works though. If there's nothing you can do it's no big deal but just letting you know.
    "Yeah, we just... we don't want them to go. So that's our motivation."
    Dan Campbell at Green Bay, January 8, 2023.​

Comment

• Have you tried restarting your phone?
      "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by edindetroit View Post
        Have you tried restarting your phone?
        Just tried it. Instead of just a black screen, it is now loading an offline version of the forum. The issue isn't happening with literally any other site or app on my phone.

Comment

• This happened last year I think when I added certain countries to our firewall's block list. If I recall correctly, Verizon had some weird connection through Russia or something.

To help me troubleshoot this, can you use your cell connection (not WiFi) and get your IP address by going to this site: What Is My IP Address - See Your Public Address - IPv4 & IPv6

Then send me a private message with that IP address. That will help me track down where it is being blocked.

Thanks and sorry for the trouble.
          #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Hey no problem at all for the trouble. It's not like I've actually donated to the site. I greatly appreciate that you run this place. Lionesses run lion prides and hunt for the food, Sheila has taken over and turned stuff around, and you've been running this for 20 years. So I'm pretty sold on the matriarchy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Iron Lion View Post
              Lionesses run lion prides and hunt for the food.........
              Did you know this because its supposedly common knowledge? Or did you find out when watching The Lion King with the kids as a 30 year old?

Male lions wouldn't last two seconds in a civilized society. these days........, "Where's the feckin dinner? Come on. Chop Chop!! In fact, get me 5 chops."

"I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post

Did you know this because its supposedly common knowledge? Or did you find out when watching The Lion King with the kids as a 30 year old?

Male lions wouldn't last two seconds in a civilized society. these days........, "Where's the feckin dinner? Come on. Chop Chop!! In fact, get me 5 chops."
                Lol it is common knowledge that female lions hunt and male lions just sleep, eat, shit, and fuck all day.

Comment

• 1_ZvHgvo-YQLf6PLDwXcF9VQ.jpg
                  I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• There is the reason their called King of the jungle😂

Comment

• Iron Lion, so far our hosting team is stumped. I've sent you instructions on how to perform a traceroute using your cell connection. Please send me the results when you can.

Thanks!
                      #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                        Oh, who would ever want to be king?
                        "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• I haven't been able to access the forum since just before thanksgiving! It felt like a death in the family. Now I somehow got back today!

It kept saying "DNS Server not responding?"

I don't know if it is the same issue as Iron Lion had........

Comment

• Ugh. So sorry 😞

What internet provider were you using?
                            #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Altafiber (Formerly Cincinnati Bell)

Comment

• My download speed is 513.35 MGPS, which I thought was pretty good

Comment

Working...
                                X