Forum News and Admin Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DanO View Post

I didn't know that but I haven't seen him on FB either.
    He quit Facebook but is still on messenger

I'm concerned about Future as well. I hope he is OK
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post

Me too.

"Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post

He quit Facebook but is still on messenger

Thanks CGVT.
        GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post

Haven't heard from LFIJ in awhile either.
          Hi Dano. And also for who wants to know. I think Jeremy/LFIJ is ok.

I also left Facebook and the only place where I'm still active is on Instagram. We follow each other there and he liked a recent post of mine a couple of weeks ago.

He's not active there as well and the last time we shared some messages was last September when he posted an Instagram story about a Typhoon comming his way.

Last edited by Septem; August 7, 2023, 07:17 PM.
          Gamer dad, like a normal dad, only much cooler / Gamers don't die they respawn
          🎮 PSN: Thiaugux - 🏆 125 Platinum Trophies
          https://psnprofiles.com/Thiaugux

Comment

• kayrone! Thank you for your donation! I appreciate you!! And I'm so glad you're around again!!
            #birdsarentreal

Comment

• And I'm so glad that you all were still here once the Lions sucked me back in!
              "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• I installed an update to our Forum software today. Please let me know if you see any problems!
                #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Thank you, Ken, for your generous donation!! I so appreciate your help!!
                  #birdsarentreal

Comment

• whatever_gong82 - you asked for help embedding tweets. Here's an old video I had made showing the steps. You'll likely need to expand the video to see what's going on.

Last edited by -Deborah-; September 9, 2023, 07:46 AM.
                    #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Thanks to Gonz/Panoptes for the recent donation!
                      #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
                        Thanks to Gonz/Panoptes for the recent donation!
                        Holy shyte, ... really? Is the worlds top Maiden fan back?
                        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post

Holy shyte, ... really? Is the worlds top Maiden fan back?
                          Not sure about his ongoing participation, but he did post after the game:

Go Lions! Much to dissect. Big picture: G: - Lions win. - The kool-aide is legit. - Clutch Lions offense in 4th Q. - Lions DEFENSE. - Brian Branch pick 6. B: - Dud of a Lions offense in the 2nd and 3rd Qs. - WR play at times outside of St. Brown and Reynolds. U: - F that. No ugly. Lions actually won this game!!!​ (Please
                          #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Probably only a KC thing, but good to know he's still alive & kicking. Great stuff. Will raise a glass to him later as well.

Tell you what; recently, been raising so many glasses to people, ...., been late to the AA meetings.
                            "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• For some reason, Amazon chose us to participate in an increased commission rate promotion!

Starting October 1st, if there are items you want to buy from Amazon over the next three months, please please use the Forum's Amazon Link to do so!!

This is a great way to support the Forum at no additional cost to you.

image.png
                              Last edited by -Deborah-; September 27, 2023, 09:53 AM.
                              #birdsarentreal

Comment

• CGVT, thank you for your donation!! I really appreciate the help!
                                #birdsarentreal

Comment

Working...
                                X