No announcement yet.

Brady Unlimited III: Wolverines in the NFL & NFL News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ideally when the Raiders play the Broncos again.

Comment

• On the despicable Greg Hardy and his enablers

Barefoot and frightened, Nicole Holder walked as fast as she could through the darkness, and the moment she saw the cops she ran. She headed west on Fifth Street toward North Church, away from the Charlotte., N.C., apartment of Greg Hardy, a star defensive end then with the NFL’s Carolina Panthers. Minutes earlier he…

Comment

• POS

Comment

• Plural.

Comment

• Did not watch today so just noticed. The Lions just ripped Philly 45-14.

There is not doubt management is going to let Chip Kelley go. Another good CFB coach who didn't do well in the NFL.

I'm almost certain, unless he want's to do TV work for a year, he's going to get picked up for one of the numerous CFB HC vacancies out there. Would not doubt for a minute that USC would look at him. If stupidity reigns in Baton Rouge and they let Miles go, he'd be a good SEC fit. I like him better at USC though. That would be interesting.
            Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• I've heard similar before todays game from relatives who are Eagles fans.

Comment

• One last Manning vs Tom Brady next weekend. Brady is still one of the best NFL QBs, while Manning quite frankly still sucks, but has a great defense. Nod to NE in Denver.

Comment

• Brady is hot right now. He's going to be tough to beat.

If Brady/New England had been playing the Broncos yesterday, NE wins by at least 10 points.
                  "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Being crushed by Brady again is the perfect way for HGH boy to go out.

Comment

• Manning had another one of those games of his in which he made all the right reads and all the right throws but didn't actually make any plays.

Comment

• Only play I remember was him literally falling down, nobody touchs him and he gets up and throws to a wide open receiver. Not sure, but the D was acting like they thought the play was over after the completed pass.

Comment

• "Tom (Brady) does more with less than anyone whoever played the game."- Steve Young

Comment

• There's something remarkably fitting with Manning winning because he had a hellacious defense and was playing at home.
                            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• How is that fitting?

Comment

• Uhhh, he took lots of shit for losing at NE against a Bellichek defense with a shit defense of his own. Anyway, Manning > Brady today.
                                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

Working...
                                X