Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Talent is a plum rooster right now, sitting on $500 of my cash...probably taking the whole extended family to Golden Corral to celebrate.

With Miller gone, Hoke has a chance in Columbus and a gentlemen is always given a chance to win his cash back, rule #507, look it up.

Attack poodle DSL probably drove.
    Last edited by Optimus Prime; August 22, 2014, 10:06 AM.
    ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Braxton's injury could turn into a financial windfall for me. It's almost like OP played rags pre-flop without a raise and has hit middle pair. Meanwhile, I'm sitting on an over pair to the board. He'd have been better off folding.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• It may, glad I caught you before the jello course.

Hoke reached his ceiling in the 3rd grade, unfortunate injuries, untimely arrests all part of CFB.

Let's pick this up as the season unfolds.
        ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Full bball schedule

Page Not Found (404): It looks like you're lost... The page you are looking for no longer exists.

Non-conf highlights are Marquette, @ Louisville, and UNC in Chicago

12/30 Iowa
          1/3 Illinois
          1/6 @ Minnesota
          1/10 @ Indiana
          1/13 Michigan
          1/17 @ Iowa
          1/22 @ Northwestern
          1/25 Indiana
          1/29 Maryland
          2/4 @ Purdue
          2/8 @ Rutgers
          2/11 Penn State
          2/14 @ Michigan State
          2/22 @ Michigan
          2/26 Nebraska
          3/1 Purdue
          3/4 @ Penn State
          3/8 Wisconsin

Home-and-home: Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Penn State, Purdue
          Home Only: Illinois, Maryland, Nebraska, Wisconsin
          Away Only: Michigan State, Minnesota, Northwestern, Rutgers

Comment

• Talent is a plum rooster right now, sitting on $500 of my cash...probably taking the whole extended family to Golden Corral to celebrate.
            Nah... he's a Denny's guy all the way.

Nothing but the best .. and all that ... :-P
            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Just in case we forgot:

Comment

• Seems like whomever recruited him would have told him about that little "catch" of having to attend class, read books, and stuff ....

Comment

• That's why Hooked On Phonics is a graduate course at osu.
                  “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Mo' Clarrett often bragged about never seeing a classroom, which came in handy when he went to prison.

No big deal, I suspect most schools don't really care either. If it wasn't for the negative pabilicity, the lost scholarship money and I suppose the missed opportunity of recruiting another player that's actually capable of meeting minimum academic standards no one would care period.

Talent, no CFB Pool this year?

Comment

• No big deal, I suspect most schools don't really care either.
                      Correct. I would imagine that The Nick uses a firm hand in guiding the academic prowess of his charges ...

Comment

• Finally, good news for Ohio:

Ohio State coach Urban Meyer says Braxton Miller's surgery was successful
                        Aug 26 2014, 03:13PM
                        Ohio State head coach Urban Meyer said Tuesday that injured quarterback Braxton Miller's surgery was a success.

Hell I bet Miller has had so many of these surgeries, he could probably do them himself. ☺

Comment

• With plenty of free time during rehab, will Meyer offer Miller in-home bible study too? It appeared to work reasonably well for Hernandez right up to the moment he started murdering.

DSL, if so, will they be reading from the Quran this time?

Is that a bandage or underwear on his head? Thought it was shoulder surgery?

Comment

• Fruit of the Loom - Official Haberdashery of the Buckeye Nation
                            “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Heh!

Comment

• LOL!

Comment

Working...
                                X