No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You and bisexual encounters? Nobody is surprised.

Comment

• Lesbianism is Art, these women are artists.

Only the Devil has a name for the sinister craft you may practice.

Now move along you little nasty shit before I whack you with my lacrosse stick.
      "Whole milk, not the candy-ass 2-percent or skim milk."

Comment

• Please -- this is a family-friendly site. I support your right to make alternative lifestyle choices and I'm glad you've found a subculture in which you can find pleasure and companionship with those who are like-minded. However I hope you will respect the wishes of the group with respect to discussing this here on this forum.

Comment

• It has suddenly become crystal, the author of My Two Daddies has been hiding amongst us. Your entire extended family is light in the loafers including probably your dog.

Stop, Please. LOL

Comment

• I would NEVER wear loafers, and you of all people should know better. Lace-up brogues with leather soles only. Time-tested. I don't do fashion, and that's because I have style. But I most certainly do have some loafer-wearers in the family. I've mentioned before that I have kin in Dade and Broward. Heck for all we know you may have met one or two of them in your travels.

Comment

• LOL

I wear sandals, much like Jesus!

Comment

• Blessed are the shit stiruppers.

Comment

• The Michigan Women's Softball team continued its pursuit of the WCWS National Title on Friday as they defeated UCLA by a score of 10-4. Michigan defeated Alabama on Thursday by a score of 5-0.

Michigan had Saturday off and will play the winner of Saturday's game between LSU and Alabama for a spot in the WCWS Finals. That game will be played on Sunday morning in Oklahoma City.

At 2-0, Michigan would have to lose twice to be denied a spot in the Finals.

#2 seed Oregon lost two straight games and was eliminated from the tournament on Saturday.

I think Michigan advances to the Finals to face Florida in the Series.

That would begin on Monday.
                  "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• The Michigan Women's Softball team advanced to the NCAA Finals today by defeating LSU 6-3.

The Wolverines will play Florida in a best of 3 series beginning Monday night in Oklahoma City for the NCAA Title.

The story from the Detroit News:

"What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• This is the line for tonight's UM-UF Womens softball game. I don't get it. Who's favored?

.................... Spread ........ Money Line
                      Michigan...... +1? -185 .........+125
                      Florida........ -1? +145 ......... -165
                      Last edited by Ghengis Jon; June 1, 2015, 06:16 PM.
                      “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Florida is favored, the spread is in their favor as is the money line.

Comment

• Beat M 2-1 early..... whoever guts this out wins. Neither team will roll.

Trust in Hutch.
                          Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Jon, that means Florida is favored by 1.5 runs, meaning they have to win by 2 to cover the spread. The money line means a $100 bet on Michigan to win straight up wins you $125 (collect $225 as you already laid $100 to place the bet). Conversely, if you bet on Florida to win straight up, you need to wager $165 to win $100.

Comment

• Well, I've seen better base-running...

Comment

• UM has put Penn State (away) tickets up for sale to season ticket holders (1st come 1st served). Check your email for the link. Those who aren't but want, contact one of your ticket holder buddies - $100 a pop, limit 4.
                                “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

Working...
                                X