Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stupid observation.
    Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Everybody Go Get Bent!
      Lions Fans.

Comment

• Soo, channel surfing, why is Obama on ESPN?

Comment

• Never mind, my bad. Thought it was a political, Presidential agenda, obviously it's not

Comment

• Dummy :D
            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVR476WHmR8"]Complete Jesse Pinkman "BITCH" Montage (Breaking Bad Seasons 1-5) - YouTube[/ame]
              Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Oooohhhh... Breaking News. Well...

[ame]https://youtu.be/BAy3Z6VFGMk[/ame]
                Last edited by Futureshock; July 15, 2016, 09:13 AM.
                Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• I miss that show
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Me too!

Comment

• Not I.
                      "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Contrarian Ass!
                        Lions Fans.

Comment

• Bite my contrarian Ass!
                          "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Cram it with walnuts!
                            Lions Fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
                              Cram it with walnuts!

Comment

• [QUOTE=jaadam4;1030900]Dummy

Right? Should of stayed up. Let's see,,, what can I bitch about today?,,,,
                                Oh wait,,, the Lions Cheerleaders finalists are in the news today, any of you old grumpy badtards going to bitch about that?
                                👍😎👍😮😮

Comment

Working...
                                X