No announcement yet.

Off Topic: Soccer and NASCAR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It must be a Michigan thing. Except instead of a ball, I was given scissors.
    Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

• Tyler might have to make a trip to the ice rink.
      2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Scottish Cup 5th Round draw:
        Jambofuckers v Hibernian......, at their shitehole stadium. Not a good draw at all. Would've preferred getting them later in the tournament. :(

Bit of a fairytale draw for an amateur Edinburgh team called Lothian Thistle Hutchison Vale. My son played for Hutchison Vale as a 14 year old before moving to another club nearer home in Penicuik. But if LTHV beat East Kilbride in their replay, they'll meet the mighty Glasgow Celtic in the 5th round. Going to be a massive Hutchy fan for this game v East Kilbride. MON THE VALE!
        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
          Scottish Cup 5th Round draw:
          Jambofuckers v Hibernian......, at their shitehole stadium. Not a good draw at all. Would've preferred getting them later in the tournament. :(

Bit of a fairytale draw for an amateur Edinburgh team called Lothian Thistle Hutchison Vale. My son played for Hutchison Vale as a 14 year old before moving to another club nearer home in Penicuik. But if LTHV beat East Kilbride in their replay, they'll meet the mighty Glasgow Celtic in the 5th round. Going to be a massive Hutchy fan for this game v East Kilbride. MON THE VALE!
          So, Marko... How does one pronounce Penicuik without making the classmates giggle and blush?

Comment

• So, DRC......., just fkn stop that shit, RIGHT NOW boyo!

Penicuik = Penny Cook.
            "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
              So, DRC......., just fkn stop that shit, RIGHT NOW boyo!

Penicuik = Penny Cook.

Yessir. Sorry. ;)

Penny Cook is better than anything formulating in my pronounce-ulator.

Comment

• "pronounce-ulator"

Ha!

Mon the Vale!

Comment

• Mon the Vale?

Mon the Ale!

C'mon bring the Ale!

Damnit just bring me a muthafuckin' beer!!

Comment

• That's it guys......., C'MON THE HUTCHY VALE!!!!

Comment

• Anytime you say vale, all I can think about is Game of Thrones. "Make the bad man fly!"
                      2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Terry scored in 98th against everton, fans were not so pleased, or so it seems

http://www.scribd.com/doc/7781751/Osijek-In-Your-Pocket

Comment

• That's an excellent picture there, Essek. Especially the blond woman serving up the wanker salute. Superb.

Quite right to be annoyed....., typical Chelski & the Bridge..... 98th minute. Unreal.

Comment

• That picture is superb. I love Terry saying he didn't care that he was offsides.

Comment

• Originally posted by essek031 View Post
                              Terry scored in 98th against everton, fans were not so pleased, or so it seems

https://scontent-fra3-1.xx.fbcdn.net...70&oe=5739C9FA
                              Awesome picture!
                              "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Ah well, Hutchy knocked out, 2-0. Was great while it lasted. Good luck to East Kilbride v Celtic. They'll need it......., Celtic humped Hamilton 8-1 in the premiership a few days ago. Fairly sure Celtic will field a team of youngsters for that cup tie.

Comment

Working...
                                X