U of M thread (in the Lions Forum) :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
    Either way, none of their business. F the media.
    Well stated!

Coaches are PRICKS! They are pricks because of their tremendous responsibility for shaping young humans.

If coach doesn't give you an answer about those humans, then check with the police or the hospitals if you think there's something going on.

Otherwise, fuck off, the PRICK needs to go handle some other bullshit 18-22 year old problem.
    ------------
    <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
      Probably be best if you find a way to let go of that anger somehow? CGVT says one thing about LLLLoyd and you lose it, then again - I guess it's best to let it out (knowing he's still in your head).

By the way, a lot of M fans , I'm guessing 40%/50% now know LLLLoydd is a jackass. He's not looked at so fondly as you speak (anymore). Not getting your Saban comparison at all, two completely different type coach's.
      Originally posted by UKBB View Post
      I know lots of M fans (myself included) that can't stand Floyd Carr.
      Yup. Been a Michigan fan all of my life and I was on record in his first year as disliking Carr and never ceased, even when he stumbled into the joint National Championship (which I lamented over because I knew it meant he would not be losing his job soon).

Originally posted by Masspartan View Post
      It's not often, but I agree with Chemi bit. It's a little to easy to hide behind that we will handle things internally. Especially at UM where they hid the sexual misconduct allegations of Gibbons and basically didn't decide to investigate until he used up his eligibility.

Then again ... it could be nothing ... and likely is ... which is why Harbaugh and all coaches have the right to keep things in house if it was simply some type of team rules that got broke.
      Wings fan beat me to it with the following post.

Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
      lol just a matter of time! And different HC, AD and even Pres (?) with Gibbons.
      ......and the Fab 5 accepted birthday cakes from the trunk of automobiles so Beilein should have scholarships taken away.....
      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew View Post
        Well stated!

Coaches are PRICKS! They are pricks because of their tremendous responsibility for shaping young humans.

If coach doesn't give you an answer about those humans, then check with the police or the hospitals if you think there's something going on.

Otherwise, fuck off, the PRICK needs to go handle some other bullshit 18-22 year old problem.
        There ya go.

Comment

• I will be happy to root against you.......

Mark Snyder ‏@Mark__Snyder [ame="https://twitter.com/Mark__Snyder/status/767824399210774529"]17m17 minutes ago[/ame] Elite 2018 recruit Leonard Taylor decommits from Michigan http://on.freep.com/2bPOtBO via @freep
          I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• He was always a soft commit. It's no surprise
            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Harbaugh has been fully embraced by Wolverines’ rabid fan base

There is no question Michigan coach Jim Harbaugh has been fully embraced by Wolverines’ rabid fan base and also is being well-compensated by his alma mater.

Comment

• GO BLUE!!!
                GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Defense SUCKS right now. Can't make a damn tackle, cover, or get to the QB.
                  GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• My breathing has returned to normal for the time being. 24-21 UM at the half.
                    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• I think this Colorado team is a lot better than everyone thought. Good test for BIG BLUE.
                      GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Once U-M shook themselves awake, they outscored Colorado 38-7.

Depending on how OSU-Oklahoma shakes out, they could feasibly be ranked #2 in the country. That's a remarkable turnaround from where Hoke left this team.

Comment

• HUGE turnaround from the "Clapper".
                          GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Jabril Peppers takes out Colorado trainer accidentally
                            "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• I didn't realize this until today, but the Clapper is now the defensive coordinator at Oregon now.
                              Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• :-o
                                Originally posted by DanO View Post
                                I think this Colorado team is a lot better than everyone thought. Good test for BIG BLUE.
                                thats a true statement indeed
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

Working...
                                X