Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ahh. I wasn't aware.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• It's not "Domino's Pizza" anymore...it's just "Domino's". They have sandwiches and salads and a bunch of other shit...ya neanderthals...

KNOW THY SHITTY PIZZA
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• idiots
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Well that shit certainly isn't pizza, so I support this.

Comment

• Fun Fact: Missouri, who started the year 1-5 and lost 35-3 to Purdue, could actually still make a bowl game.

Comment

• One more reason there needs to be fewer bowls...
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I wish there were more bowls.
                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                  One more reason there needs to be fewer bowls...
                  Fewer bowls means fewer refs. Can't be bad.

Comment

• shaddup
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• One thing Dan Mullen and Mississippi State did vs Bama was to play a kind of 4-corners in that they ran as much clock as they could off before they snapped the ball. It was the opposite of a HUNH. It kept the Bama D out longer, rested the MissState D, and limited our touches on offense. I'm not sure how that helps in the end, but you could tell it threw our D out of rhythm.

I found it interesting.

Comment

• Bill Synder has been doing that for a couple years now; along with his Wing T offense, K-State only runs about 60 plays a game. Its an effective equalizer against the spread offenses in the Big 12, as their opponents usually only get the ball 10 or 11 times a game.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                          Even as a Georgia fan that made me laugh...lol.

AAL: A'Shawn Robinson

Comment

• Clearly...Dan Mullens is Dean Smith...
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• this should be snyders last year

they'll have to steal a game to g0 6-6 and I don't see it happening

Comment

• Originally posted by Wild Hoss View Post
                                Bill Synder has been doing that for a couple years now; along with his Wing T offense, K-State only runs about 60 plays a game. Its an effective equalizer against the spread offenses in the Big 12, as their opponents usually only get the ball 10 or 11 times a game.
                                I wasn't aware. It certainly threw us off kilter.

Comment

Working...
                                X