No announcement yet.

Matt Stafford is the suckiest suck to ever suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nope, never said those things, why must you make stuff up? I said they were more than good enough, now show me how Brown, Hartings and Glover weren't good enough. Show me how Herman Moore wasn't a great wide receiver. Show me how a Scott Mitchell who threw 32 TDs in a season (a feat Troy Aikman never even came close to accomplishing) wasn't good enough. Try to address what I actually said without making shit up.

Comment

• Barry playing on that Dallas team would have put Emmit's accomplishments to shame. Period.

Move along.
      Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• That gif is pretty funny, good artistic representation.

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
          So, in DimWit’s bizzaro-world,
          In the 90’s
          Detroit’s Oline >>>>> Dallas Oline
          Mitchell >>>> Aikman (and since QB is all that matters, clearly the Lions had several SB championships in the 90’s)
          Moore >>>> Irvin
          BUT Moore, Perriman and Morton <<<< CJ, Durham and… Mike Williams I guess?
          Also Porcher wasn’t shit
          Barry wasn’t shit either.
          Emmit is a dream boat.

Barry playing on that Dallas team would have put Emmit's accomplishments to shame. Period.

Move along.
          Emmitt could be counted on to up his game in the playoffs, Barry disappeared - that's a fact.

Get over it.

Comment

Barry playing on that Dallas team would have put Emmit's accomplishments to shame. Period.

Move along.
            Emmitt playing on the Lions team would have gotten them a few Super Bowls.

Move along

Comment

• Tell yourself that as many times as you need to.

You're the only one who is going to believe it.
              Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• I wonder if dwt has busted out the statistical analysis of Emmitt versus Barry that sadly died when his 386 crashed. Civilization lost a ton when that computer died.

Comment

• Originally posted by dwt1 View Post
                  Yes I did, in response to Millinismyfavorate saying those exact same players couldn't block and prevented Barry from having an impact in the playoffs.....try to keep up
                  What god forsaken misunderstanding is this.

I said they couldn't block?

I said they prevented Barry? From doing anything?

The whole time I was laughing because you couldn't even remember Harting's name, omitted him being part of Barry's 2,000 yd season, and just poured in a bunch of cyanide to your milk shake of shit argument.

You can't be condescending anyone to keep up. You are at the back of this formation and all wisdom you murmur is only heard by the already-dead or immobile foliage.

Comment

• Originally posted by millenwasmyfavorite View Post
                    WTF is the Emmitt thing real?

The dude had Aikman and Irvin, why would he ever disappear?

One of the greatest offensive lines in NFL history during Cowboy era of dominance.

The vacuum arguments are reeeeal suducktive
                    This post

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                      I wonder if dwt has busted out the statistical analysis of Emmitt versus Barry that sadly died when his 386 crashed. Civilization lost a ton when that computer died.
                      Get it correct dude, the 386 didn't crash (as a matter of fact, it survives to this day), my autistic son wiped it clean. Hillary would have been proud. But, with pro-football-reference, it's not a loss.
                      Last edited by dwt1; August 3, 2017, 05:13 PM.

Comment

Tell yourself that as many times as you need to.

You're the only one who is going to believe it.
                        Dude, if you can throw out wild ass assertions, so can I. But here's a fact, Ray Rhodes never said that Emmitt would never hurt you, though he did say it about Barry. I'm Betting Ray Rhodes would believe Emmitt would have made a difference in Detroit. Jimmy Johnson would probably agree too.

Comment

• Originally posted by dwt1 View Post
                          This post
                          Yes...

Are you going to connect dots at some point or are we role-playing dementia clinic where we go from drawing squares to perpetual Sagittarius.

Comment

The whole time I was laughing because you couldn't even remember Harting's name, omitted him being part of Barry's 2,000 yd season, and just poured in a bunch of cyanide to your milk shake of shit argument.

You can't be condescending anyone to keep up. You are at the back of this formation and all wisdom you murmur is only heard by the already-dead or immobile foliage.

You do realize you're arguing with Alan from The Hangover right?
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

Tell yourself that as many times as you need to.
                              I believe the following. Life is grand

This message is hidden because dwt1 is on your ignore list.
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

The discussion is about Barry disappearing in the playoffs. For example he followed up that 2000 yard season with a 18 carries 65 yard playoff performance, 2 runs making up 25 of those yards.

Comment

Working...
                                X