Who's Walking Around In Your Dreams?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry to hear that akavana.

The only time I ever seem to remember a dream is if I wake up and then go back to sleep for a while. When I do my main sleeping, I never remember those dreams, I tend to wake up from a deep slumber out of nowhere, and I figure if I was dreaming, I've forgotten it by then.

I wish I could remember dreams sometimes, but then maybe its a good thing that I don't.
    Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

Akavana,

Sorry to hear that bro. I can't imagine how I would feel if that happened to me.
      "Well, that wasn't pretty, but it was beautiful,'' Lions coach Jim Schwartz said.
      After Lions 7-3 win over GB

Comment

Ouch, Ark.

Sorry.
        I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

I rarely remember my dreams, but last night i had a nightmare for the first time in a looooong time. I blame this thread. ;-)

I don't remember much, but I had some sort of a dispute with some thuggish dude over a sweater. (?). I was staying at someone else's house (a guy named Steve), and woke up in the middle of the night being attacked by said sweater-thug, trying to scream out for Steve to come to my aid, but I couldn't yell loud enough - and then I woke up for real, heart racing, sweating, afraid to go back to sleep, the whole nine yards. Freaky.

Sorry ark, that sucks, dude.
          "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

Originally posted by akavana View Post
            SO, for the last several weeks I that guy keeps showing up in my dreams where he wants to be my friend or help me with something,
            he's probably trying to give her back.. run like hell ak!!!
            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
              I don't dream. Or at least I don't dream to the point of remembering them.
              I can never remember dreams. My gf says I talk in my sleep so I know something is going on up there while the lights are out.
              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony G View Post
                Did you read 11-22-63?
                Not yet, but I have the book. I haven't read Under the Dome, but I have it also. Man it's got over a million pages.

Originally posted by akavana View Post
                Well Shark, I'm with you on the crazy dreams. My wife and I are going thru a divorce where she slept with a guy the night before Thanksgiving and told me that Friday that she wanted a divorce...all out of nowhere.

SO, for the last several weeks I that guy keeps showing up in my dreams where he wants to be my friend or help me with something, but for some reason I can't figure out who he is during the dream. When I wake up I just want to choke him out.
                I frickin' hate it when things like that happen. Why can't guys and girls leave married guys and girls alone. It hurts enough to get divorced without the other baggage. I always think, if she/he played around with you, he/she will play around on you.

Originally posted by kayrone View Post
                I rarely remember my dreams, but last night i had a nightmare for the first time in a looooong time. I blame this thread. ;-)

I don't remember much, but I had some sort of a dispute with some thuggish dude over a sweater. (?). I was staying at someone else's house (a guy named Steve), and woke up in the middle of the night being attacked by said sweater-thug, trying to scream out for Steve to come to my aid, but I couldn't yell loud enough - and then I woke up for real, heart racing, sweating, afraid to go back to sleep, the whole nine yards. Freaky.

Sorry ark, that sucks, dude.
                Glad I could help. :-)

Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                I can never remember dreams. My gf says I talk in my sleep so I know something is going on up there while the lights are out.
                I never could remember much about my dreams in the past. I think because of the fact I never really get into a good deep sleep is the problem. I generally nap , not sleep. My normal evenings rest includes waking up 4-5 times, sometimes I can go right back to sleep, but most times I lay there awake and end up on the couch as to not disturb AE. During these "naps" I really have no problem remembering my dreams. Not always nightmarish like the one here, but I dream every night. Last night I remember dreaming about walking along a railroad track and ran into a man who, when I introduced myself, remembered my father, said he had bought a Jeep from him years ago. We came upon a restaurant and stopped in for a cup of coffee, and he told me wonderful stories about my Dad. Makes me wonder about thoughts that creep into our consciences when our brain shuts down for some rest. Are they thoughts or memories that we have, or are things or people from our past communicating with us, telepathy or whatever. Where is Daniel when you need him?
                "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

^now that is a cool dream!
                  "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

As to real dreams, I stopped drinking (and a few other things)18 years ago. After I stopped, I would have dreams where I got drunk, used drugs or even used drugs I had never used. This is not uncommon for people to have "using dreams" when stopping. These dreams were extremely realistic and I would wake up certain I had been drunk and was scared sh*tless.

There are two other dreams I still remember to this day. I'll write them up when I get home from work.
                    Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

I remember that the LA coastline was being flooded last night, just by a block or so. People were still walking on the old beach areas and there was a current running down the now covered bike paths. Some people were using boogie boards to travel down them.

I also ran into this woman that used to cut my hair down there and she was now pregnant.
                      Last edited by *JD*; January 15, 2013, 10:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
                        I don't dream. Or at least I don't dream to the point of remembering them.

What does that mean?

Clear conscience?

Limited brain capacity.

Comment

Nice, .... it would be fascinating to learn if she really was pregnant, JD.

I wish I could find a reason for dreaming. Most of the internet sites are bogus. Still wondering if we are remembering things from our past, fortelling things from our future, or being contacted from beyond.
                          "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                            he's probably trying to give her back.. run like hell ak!!!
                            Buy some mac n cheese, then run like hell
                            Last edited by FVD; January 15, 2013, 11:34 AM.
                            Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

Funny,

I used to dream a lot as a younger man then went nearly two decades with no dreams I can remember. In the past year or so, I started dreaming again.

Pretty cool stuff. No scary stuff. Things like being somewhere (picnic, amusement park, beach) only to have some kind of soap opera event take place and then usually one of my kids or granddkids suddenly appear.

Last night I had a dream about riding an Elephant with a baby elephant walking beside us and me on the lead elephant had three other elephants chained behind us in single file and we were carrying a load of goods to market. Some how, the middle elephant behind us broke his chain but continued to follow the elephant that was in front of him. When we arrived at market, my eldest son was standing there scowling at me asking how I could not have known the chain had been broken and how lucky I was that nothing went awry or non of the elephants got hurt.
                              I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

The elephant whisperer!

You could have started a moving company, four trunks and a guy.

But seriously, that had to weird. I wonder if the elephants were signifigant.
                                Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

Working...
                                X