This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by UMStan White View Post
    Give it a break! All this Harbaugh to Indy crap? Some stupid asshole makes an unsubstantiated comment that Harbaugh is leaving UM to coach Luck and some of you idiots start screaming the sky is falling.
    Testy little bugger.

Comment

• It's hard to fault him for being testy when the claim from the ESPN moron is one of the most idiotic takes of all time. There's a greater chance that I'm the next coach of the Colts than Jim Harbaugh.

Comment

• I'm not the hysterical chicken

Comment

• have we heard any feedback from the recruits who attended the game?

As much as I would like to think this would have helped us with Gary, I suspect Gary has already been locked into SEC land by $$$$ and hostesses.

Comment

• I never expect to land guys like Gary.

Comment

• Originally posted by UMStan White View Post
              I'm not the hysterical chicken
              Ok, maybe I should have said, "That piece of crap about Harbaugh to Indy." Not sure I would call that hysterical but I didn't take my Ativan this morning. If no more mention of "That Harbaugh to Indy crap" surfaces on any major news reporting media I will be happy. And, even if it does surface, is crap and nothing to get hysterical about, I will try to be less hysterical. But, I'm hysterically guessing some future mention of this crap will surface as some sort of talking point somewhere in the football universe. All I'm saying is that I hope none of it even remotely resonates with an iota of truth among recruits. And, Stan, I do appreciate you reminding me about the Ativan.

Comment

• Carlo Kemp DE/LB had very nice things to say about M after his recent visit, M went from being a coin flip/slight favorite over ND to arguably a strong favorite. I wasn't particularly high on him as a LB'er where he was initially evaluated. He's a much better fit at M's 'buck' position, essentially a weakside defensive end with some LB duties.

Kemp imo was initially overrated if my serves me correctly, he's rated about where he belongs now; in the 300 overall range at most sites. Khalid Kareem looks like a SDE if M is still trying to steal him from Bama, the 'buck' is more of a WDE...

Anyway, if Oracle wants to win his bet with Talent; Gary is a must as is a strong finish with the other 3-4 spots and landing guys like Corley, Hill, Kareem, Davis, Murphy, Kemp, Bush, etc.

Comment

• FWIW (little probably) 247s national director of recruiting posted a story today or yesterday saying it was a great visit for Rashan Gary. And then he made a crystal ball pick for the good guys. (247's CEO also made a CB pick for the good guys.)
                  To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Talent has made a pick for the bad guys, and as much as I hate to say it, he has been pretty accurate.

Comment

• One story I read said Gary's mother liked how polite everyone was at the southern schools.
                      Michigan could not have scripted a better game time experience. Lot's better than a cold rainy day and getting beat with the crowd booing

Comment

• I'm bullish on getting Gary, as well as I think we get a blue chip or 2 more.

Comment

• I'm not. Talent, because he is a follower of OSU (SEC North), knows a lot more than we do about what is going on in the belly of the beast. If he says Gary to the SEC, bank it. I agree with Pasadena.

Comment

• I think he'll end up south somewhere. M may have as a good as chance as any single team, but I think it's considerably less than a 50% chance, so I'll take the field -- which is only gonna be southern schools.
                            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I saw some pictures of him at the stadium on Saturday and he seemed to be having a great time.
                              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Sam Webb this morning was more optimistic and says its now his opinion that Michigan leads for Gary. Evidently he had a very long phone call with Gary's mother and they were very impressed.

Still a lot can happen when Gary goes on his visits to SEC land - but I'm feeling a bit better about this now. More like 50/50 he comes as opposed to 25/75.

Comment

Working...
                                X