X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remember this guy, one game and done.

UCLA Freshman TE Chris Clark Leaving Program

Comment

• It'd be nice if Harbaugh could get back in on him. TE is a position of need. And Harbaugh has a lot of situations where he has 2 TE in the game.
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Viramontes wasn't a 2* when he committed. At least on Rivals he wasn't.

Comment

• He was a composite 3* and he's still a composite 3*, just a little higher rated.
          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• He's actually a legitimate guy to take as a 3*. Good offer list and a really good athlete. I'd love to see him get a shot as a QB.

The problem comes when we take away 2* prospects from Appalachian State and Sasketchewan Tech while losing out on the guys we really need, especially in Michigan and Ohio.

Comment

• That's correct. I wouldn't say Viramontes was a questionable offer.

Comment

• I would think Harbaugh would steer clear of Clark at this point. If you're quitting after one game, that doesn't say much about your digged determination.

Comment

• I can't fathom touching Clark at this point. Total flake. OSU guys knew it 18 months ago.

Comment

• I would take him but I wouldn't actively recruit him.

Comment

• He's not worth a scholarship.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                        I can't fathom touching Clark at this point. Total flake. OSU guys knew it 18 months ago.
                        What? Are you fucking nuts?

Clark is a 5-star , #1 tight end in the country, trust the system.
                        "Whole milk, not the candy-ass 2-percent or skim milk."

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                          He's not worth a scholarship.
                          Depends on your depth chart.

Our 2017 TE commit is a guy who was third string on his high school team last year. I'll take a stud athlete/lottery ticket/head case. You can throw some transfer papers at him if he doesn't work out.

Comment

• I guess. Personally, I'd decline. It'll be interesting to see where he ends up.

Comment

• Ty Isaac is a huge 5-star red flag, a bust at USC and now Michigan too.

If Clark will workout for NFL Machine Inc. Harbaugh, get him on campus, enroll early, sit out a year, go skateboarding with Jay, I can see it happening. Trust JH in the assessment.

It would be much like Hack, you take the good with the bad.

You can't manufacture this magic.
                              Last edited by Prime2; September 14, 2015, 10:35 AM.
                              "Whole milk, not the candy-ass 2-percent or skim milk."

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                                It'd be nice if Harbaugh could get back in on him. TE is a position of need. And Harbaugh has a lot of situations where he has 2 TE in the game.
                                I'd say it all depends on why he left. He might be another Tate Forcier-type.

Comment

Working...
                                X