X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thanks WM

Comment

• Dan Samuelson OL (3-to-4 star) committed to the Wolverines (suppose to announce the 14th supposedly) before Cameron Hunt could this weekend on his official visit (today), which indications are he would...

Samuelson is OL #6, with Derrick Green M has 26 scholarships spoken for and still are chasing a DB (Reon Dawson then maybe Crawford). Some 'rumors' M might try to get back in touch with Levenberry, seems like a longshot to me.

Comment

• I don't get this ... We needed a full court press for a Top flight WR or a terrorizing Def End. Wierd.

Comment

• Disagree. Everything starts with the trenches. 3-4 a year seems about right in steady state. 5, now 6 this year seems excessive but a sign of how badly it needs to be rebuilt. Wonder if they'd still consider Hunt as a 7th?

Comment

• Samuelson -- meh. Middling 3* guy with, overall, a pretty unimpressive offer list, and he may crowd out a better prospect in Hunt.

Originally posted by Pasadena Blue View Post
            I don't get this ... We needed a full court press for a Top flight WR or a terrorizing Def End. Wierd.
            I don't get it either. And we turned away a borderline 5* guy early last year in Pocic.
            Last edited by Hannibal; January 12, 2013, 07:43 PM.

Comment

• Interesting journey. Samuelson has now decommitted from both Pittsburgh and Nebraska. He committed to the Huskers before his official visit.

Bo Pellini had no comment but was clearly upset:

Last edited by Rocky Bleier; January 13, 2013, 11:12 AM.
              I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• The kid has found his dream girl and plans to settle down now.

Comment

• Nobody knows why the staff cooled on Pocic and others. All I know is that they're pulling in their second straight Top 5 class (with an outside chance at the top 2 or 3 in some services in '13 if Green commits as expected).
                  And building the team the right way, in the trenches and those areas where we've been woefully deficient.

You can complain about a few things with this staff, but recruiting ain't one of 'em.
                  Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

• Damon Webb commits to OSU.

That was a guy we needed.

What a shitty day.
                    Last edited by Hannibal; January 13, 2013, 05:41 PM.

Comment

• I was never counting on him. Its a severe blow only if we cant replace him with someone comparable in talent.

Comment

• I'm flat out fucking stunned that Webb committed. Boy, this is one commitment that I don't consider "solid."
                        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Anytime a kid commits a year from when theyre gonna sign, to michigan or anywhere else, isnt that solid. That said, i never really liked m' s chances with webb anyway.

Comment

• Depends. Out-of-state kids, yes. In-state kids, no. I can think of a couple Ohio kids who will commit and I won't worry a second about it. That DE from Cass (forget the name, sorry) -- once he commits to M, he's done.

I feel about as comfortable as an M fan would if they got an early commit from a Glenville kid.

Comment

• Mcdowell? Not a cass guy.

Comment

• Oh, right. Bah.

Comment

Working...
                                X