Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At this point, I don't think that the policy makes much of a difference, because I don't see us as having a Plan B. Either Green takes the spot, or it's Conley plus upperclassmen RBs by committee next year.

Comment

• Deveon Smith's job to lose, unless Fitz makes it back.

Not just Hoke's policy -- we've read recently about other coaches with similar types of rules.

Comment

• Toussaint will be back. Behind him isn't much, Thomas Rawls and Drake Johnson. True freshman could come in and get a lot of PT.

Comment

• I'll be surprised if Toussaint ends up as a very potent RB after that injury. How long before he can even put weight on that leg? I assume that he is out for spring practice at least.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
            Exactly, JD. Your best post ever, by far.
            You just like it the best because there weren't any words to try to read and seeing the birds aimed your way is a familiar sight.

I had never watched an episode of The Wire until 3 months ago. Now I've seen the whole series. It was great. I really admire what the writers were able to do. Creating a show with that many characters and storylines being fleshed out is quite an accomplishment..

Comment

• I'll have to give that show a shot. There's a big hole in our TV space with football over, hockey gone, and being caught up on The Walking Dead.

Comment

• RB by committee is okay if they can team up for at least 1500 yards rushing over the season. Anything less than that puts too much pressure on the passing game.
                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• I had never watched an episode of The Wire until 3 months ago. Now I've seen the whole series. It was great. I really admire what the writers were able to do. Creating a show with that many characters and storylines being fleshed out is quite an accomplishment..
                  I've seen the whole series 3 times, now. I'll probably re-watch it again at some point in the next year or two. Easily, and I mean EASILY, the best 60+ hours ever put on film.
                  Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                  Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Rawls is going backward. Hayes beat him out at the Outback Bowl, and Hayes has done nothing so far to impress.
                    I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Rawls was injured in the Outback, right? I've been very critical of M's RB recruiting since Toussaint and there isn't much talent there, Deveon Smith and hopefully Derrick Green will play as true freshman.

Comment

• Sounds like Cameron Hunt (4*, California) might switch his commitment from Cal to M when he officially visits... Recruiting board suddenly gets really small:

*RB: Derrick Green

*DB: Reon Dawson (Illini commit)

*LB: Marcus Ball (Wisky commit)

McQuay isn't going to happen, he's looking like a Seminole, at least that's what the word is at the all-star games... M depending on who you ask currently has room for 25 or 26 but they could easily have room for 28 come signing day with guys like Lewan likely leaving, some 5th year guys might not make it back and others falling behind on the depth chart.

Comment

• Originally posted by WM Wolverine View Post
                          Rawls was injured in the Outback, right?
                          Don't know. I only heard Hayes beat out Rawls.
                          I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• I'll have to start watching this Wire show. Now fully caught up on The Walking Dead, there is a big hole to fill on TV with no hockey and no college football to watch.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                              I've seen the whole series 3 times, now. I'll probably re-watch it again at some point in the next year or two. Easily, and I mean EASILY, the best 60+ hours ever put on film.
                              +11

Comment

• The worst 60+ hours ever put on film involved Talent's mom.

Comment

Working...
                                X