Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yep, it provides programming for the networks, plus employs quite a few people with their constant rankings and recruiting updates. As always, when classless BS is involved, just follow the money.

Comment

• Michigan picked up a comittment from Drake Johnson, Ann Arbor Pioneer running back.

Comment

• Does this mean no BDunn?
        Atlanta, GA

Comment

• That may be. Helmholdt says he will look into the Dunn situation later today.
          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Blah. Color me unimpressed. A 2star choosing between offers from UMich or Eastern. Yay!

Guess we will stop hearing from the rating queens about Rich Rods recruiting MAC players?
            To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• It seems like you defend RR at each and every turn SLF, is that how you feel? You realize Hoke has assembled a top 5-10 class in the country?
              Atlanta, GA

Comment

• No matter the opinion of the poster making the complaint -- is the charge fair or not?

Comment

• I don't get it. We are already bursting at the seams with mediocre running backs who fit just about every style. It's as puzzling as the Heitzman and Carter offers from the 2011 class. The guy will probably be buried under a mountain of depth chart, and then in 2013, we'll probably recruit a more talented guy who will surpass him immediately.

Comment

• no its not fair, right now Michigan has the #3 rated class in the nation. RR couldn't get any top defensive players to come play for him.

Comment

• 6-0, 205...could turn a guy like this into a LB also.

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
                        No matter the opinion of the poster making the complaint -- is the charge fair or not?
                        This kid doesn't seem to have offers from other programs comparable to M, maybe he has blossomed in his recent HS games?
                        Atlanta, GA

Comment

• Originally posted by whodean View Post
                          It seems like you defend RR at each and every turn SLF, is that how you feel? You realize Hoke has assembled a top 5-10 class in the country?
                          Thanks who. Ive tried to make my beliefs explicit but apparently I have not.

RR was a failure as te coach at Michigan. He did many MANY things badly. All I ask is that the fan base is consistent and correct with it's criticisms of him.

He was thoroughly derided for recruiting Mac level guys. Now Brady has recruited several Mac level guys. Let's get after him too.
                          To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Who are these MAC level players? Are you talking about kids that were recruited in the month that Hoke had left before Signing Day?
                            I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Certainly this guy is -- offers from UM and EMU.

Ultimately, IMO, it doesn't matter much. You can't recruit a whole team of 5-star guys, and somebody's gotta ride pine and be a practice player. Hoke's staff is aware that 5-star recruits are better than 3-star ones. My only thing is that I hope it's not a signal that Dunn's out of the picture.

Comment

• Originally posted by whodean View Post
                                This kid doesn't seem to have offers from other programs comparable to M, maybe he has blossomed in his recent HS games?
                                Isn't he about to set the Michigan single season record for yards? I think he has over 2,700 yds. this season. I looked at tape from his sophomore nd junior season. He looks like a track guy playing RB. Not going to be a LB.
                                I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

Working...
                                X