Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Depth at DL is a big issue.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Stay up to date with all the College sports news, recruiting, transfers, and more at 247Sports.com

Cameron Jurgens, a TE from Beatrice, gets his 4th star...

Comment

• Which one of Nebraska, Wisconsin and Iowa is best team in the West? Anyone else able to challenge them? Right now I'm favoring the Huskers but I don't have them much higher than Iowa or Wisconsin.

Comment

• Wisky

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by WM Wolverine View Post
            Which one of Nebraska, Wisconsin and Iowa is best team in the West? Anyone else able to challenge them? Right now I'm favoring the Huskers but I don't have them much higher than Iowa or Wisconsin.
            I have us at the top, but playing @ Madison and @ Iowa City is a hurdle.

Our skill position talent on offense is far and away the best of the 3 teams...our talent on DL is far and away the worst of the 3. IDK how to compare OLs; all 3 teams will be playing a lot of unproven kids.

I think you have to give Iowa the nod at QB, with Beathard. Armstrong has the most ability, but is unpredictable. Wisco is looking to start a 5th year senior with less than 300 yards total offense to his credit.

I look for NU to improve a lot on the back 7, but the front four is very worrisome. If Wisco and IA are struggling up front, that issue is mitigated to some degree.
            Last edited by Wild Hoss; July 1, 2016, 08:59 AM.

Comment

• I think wisky was young at the OL last year.. Something like 3 or 4 starters were RS Freshman or true Freshman. I might be off a little, but I thought they were very young up front.

Comment

• We should probably also mention the loss of Dave Aranda, who's defenses have kept Wisco afloat the past two years.

They will also be transitioning back to the 43, just as their defensive roster as filled-out with 34 personnel. But they will be big up front on D, and that's a good place to start.

Personally, I just don't see IA in the conversation. They just don't have the talent, IMO.

Comment

• But it's the West.

Comment

• Personally, I just don't see IA in the conversation. They just don't have the talent, IMO.
                    They'll still be a trap game for Mich in November. Especially if Mich manages to be undefeated at the time.
                    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• God, the West is utter poo.
                      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• ...well of its teams managed to defeat the Spartans. So that's something.

Comment

• I'll take as a predicting a Cornhusker win in Columbus this season. RILEY!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• So long as you have Top Gun Timmy on staff, I'm feeling good about it.

Comment

• Correct.

However, he's doing well in recruiting, so there's that.

Unfortunately, he won't be the problem. I expect JTB and Co. to put up at least 17 against the BLACKSHIRTS!!!! However, they'll need another 35 to win as a horribly inexperienced, undertalented back 7 that gets assraped by Top Gun Tommy.

Comment

• Slightly off topic, but this must be what it was like when Cyclone fans talked shit to the Team Husker in the late 90s.

Comment

Working...
                                X