Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
    Well, I mean, gargling DDT is just the tip of the iceberg in view of your fourth world genetics, upbringing and disposition. It's a little like the McCrary twins expecting to preempt sass by acknowledging they have a little acne on their foreheads.
    Fourth-world?

While Aberdeen and the Highlands may not be London, Paris, or Rome, it is NOT fourth-world, you slivovitz drinking Mahoning County Neaderthal.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Glasgow was the second city of the British Empire, so you have that going for you.

Trump looks absolutely ridiculous in that truck.

Comment

• Apparently Trump has said negotiations on the healthcare bill are off, and is throwing down the gauntlet...in front of his own party.

Comment

• Hey Geezer

Devin Nunes is already walking things back. Maybe you should question how much he or Peter King actually know?

The chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, Devin Nunes, R-Calif., does not know "for sure" whether President Donald Trump or members of his transition team were even on the phone calls or other communications now being cited as partial vindication for the president?s wiretapping claims against the Obama administration, according to a spokesperson.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wild Hoss View Post
            Apparently Trump has said negotiations on the healthcare bill are off, and is throwing down the gauntlet...in front of his own party.
            The bill could be a version of Das Kapital written in Sanskrit and Trump wouldn't care. He only cares about the image of him signing something that he can say will give every American the greatest healthcare they've ever had.

Comment

• CBO score for the revised Republican bill is even worse than the original one. Same number of people will end up uninsured, but at the same time the deficit reduction will be much less

Comment

• The chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, Devin Nunes, R-Calif., does not know "for sure" whether President Donald Trump or members of his transition team were even on the phone calls or other communications now being cited as partial vindication for the president’s wiretapping claims against the Obama administration, according to a spokesperson.
                Again, an unnamed "spokesperson". I know what Nunes said. Peter King said he was 99.5% sure in the interview I posted. I guess that does not qualify as "for sure". Strange, this is heading the same direction as the Trump income tax meme.

Comment

• I heard an interview tonight where the talking head said that Sen. Lee had gone to the Parliamentarian in the Senate and the Parliamentarian supposedly told him that more changes in the "required" coverages would not violate the Bird rule. Some moderate Rs are saying that the Freedom Caucus didn't realize that, and neither did Ryan, so now the conservatives want more of phase 3 added to this phase 1.

BTW Strange, the rinocare bill does keep the requirement for the coverage of the things you posted. The only thing I know of that has been cut is pediatric dentistry, but there are a lot more. Rs added a work requirement for Medicaid, I believe. Maybe this thing will eventually reach stupid from the current idiotic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post
                    Again, an unnamed "spokesperson". I know what Nunes said. Peter King said he was 99.5% sure in the interview I posted. I guess that does not qualify as "for sure". Strange, this is heading the same direction as the Trump income tax meme.
                    Well if Peter King is 99.5% confident that Trump was spied upon, we should all believe it. This is THE Peter King after, all. A longtime politician. He'd never dare lie or BS about something he knew virtually nothing about.

Neither he nor Nunes have actually seen anything and are relaying second-hand information yet you're absolutely convinced it's 100% true.

Comment

• I guess as of this morning they still don't have the votes? If they did, why this?

[ame]https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/845249587178819584[/ame]

Comment

• Russian state media published a headline boasting that Russian banks would help finance Le Pen's campaign in the home stretch. Then, realizing this might not be great publicity for her, they immediately retracted the story and replaced it with KREMLIN: NYET, WE SAID NO SUCH THING.

One month before the French election and she's in Moscow meeting with Putin and ultranationalists.

Comment

• That's the same place where this Russia/Trump story will be going. There is a reason they are following bank transfers.

Comment

• At least one Republican who isn't in awe of Trump or his tactics

[ame]https://twitter.com/RepThomasMassie/status/845243104554815490[/ame]

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                              Well if Peter King is 99.5% confident that Trump was spied upon, we should all believe it. This is THE Peter King after, all. A longtime politician. He'd never dare lie or BS about something he knew virtually nothing about.

Neither he nor Nunes have actually seen anything and are relaying second-hand information yet you're absolutely convinced it's 100% true.
                              You are missing the point. It doesn't have to be 100% true, it needs to not be 100% untrue. IOW, if any member of Trump's staff was obliquely surveilled because they were in contact with a foreign intel target while Barack Obama was president of the United States: CONSPIRACY!

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                                That's the same place where this Russia/Trump story will be going. There is a reason they are following bank transfers.
                                ...and why more people are winding up shot dead on the streets of Kiev in broad daylight.

Comment

Working...
                                X