Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Right. But coaches aren’t a particularly big deal these days. In any event, the “we own Jersey “ nonsense is mercifully at an end.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by UMStan White View Post
      Mainevent you don't know jack shit about lacrosse. Defensemen in lacrosse play on half the field. Rarely do they cross midfield and only if a midfielder stays back.
      Was this a serious post?

Comment

• No

Comment

• No. It was a tongue in cheek opportunity to post about lacrosse

Comment

• I thought it a nice effort.

Also, if someone has to ask if they're being berated by Stan then they've never been berated by Stan. Or been in the same area code when someone was.

Comment

• Yeah, my scroll wheel gets a lot of activity when I wander over into this part of the Lions forum community.

Comment

• Tyler Friday commits to northern Kentucky. On field performance matters.
                I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• OSU does a pretty good job of recruiting in terms of showing recruits what it's like to a player and mapping out their path over the next 3 or 4 seasons. That, and Larry Johnson is about as good as it gets recruiting DL and Friday really likes Schiano. And Columbus and AA are different vibes -- different tastes (probably least important).

Finally, Ohio State's DL production (and DB production) is probably even a better selling point to recruits than anything else -- I guess that is part and parcel with LJSr.

Whatever. The kid they really need is Rasheed Walker. We'll see if they can beat out PSU for him.

Comment

• Gratuitous Prickery Warning [Feel Free to Delete]:

Tyler Friday would have been the 2nd highest rated recruit in M's class just behind Reese. Instead, he becomes Ohio State's 12th highest rated recruit in its class.

Comment

• Yeah, not really a surprise given the update last week. Just another kick to UM fans while we're down. And there have been a lot of kicks the last few months.

Comment

• Shit recruiting class (assuming Otis Reese bolts, because duh). Barely better than a RichRod bunch. 2019 won't be much better once the stars start jumping ship, which they will.

Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                        Gratuitous Prickery Warning [Feel Free to Delete]:

Tyler Friday would have been the 2nd highest rated recruit in M's class just behind Reese. Instead, he becomes Ohio State's 12th highest rated recruit in its class.
                        BrownJug 2.0

Are you bored yet?
                        Last edited by Hannibal; January 19, 2018, 04:01 PM.

Comment

• Kind of what you deserve with a five loss team AND not having a football facility like Clemson or Bama. M’s is good, but not in that top tier.
                          Last edited by Cody_Russell; January 19, 2018, 04:04 PM.
                          AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Haven't we upgraded our facilities in the last 10 years? I thought we were at least on par by now.

Comment

• I lived through Cooper. I will never tire of this, Hanni.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
                                Haven't we upgraded our facilities in the last 10 years? I thought we were at least on par by now.
                                Believe the weight room renovation is now complete. It looks nice from the few photos that are out.
                                Now if you look at other facilities like Clemson, Bama, Oregon, Texas A&M, and Ohio St... they are better.
                                Not a big deal, but I would imagine some recruits view that as a selling point when weighing other factors.

The five losses certainly mattered more.
                                AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

Working...
                                X