Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One of those guys or Peppers?

Comment

McDoom, Evans. Evans isn't getting much of anything at running back since Hawaii other than one decent sweep.

Comment

It is Drake Johnson not Drake Harris looking for a 6th year. Sorry for the confusion.

The rest of it accurate (per reports) Taco Charlton will be playing at DE along with Jourdan Lewis at CB
        There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
          One of those guys or Peppers?

Probably not, as he,'s to valuable to play a whole lot on offense. I think it's a product of their offense philosophy. If they ran a spread offense the running game would be a lot more effective with the talent we have. But then that would take away from their physical style of play.

Comment

this place is borinnnnnnggggg
            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

Ready for Charlton to return, Winovich has been mostly invisible since Hawaii.

Comment

Getting Lewis back will be amazing as well. Its going to be a good 2 weeks to really see where this team is at. Conference play will give us a better understanding of what kind of team we have because those first 3 games didn't mean shit to me.

Better get that run blocking fixed and stop the big plays
                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

Hopefully Lewis' return means much less of Dymonte and Clark goes back to safety.

Comment

PSU has a new OC that runs an up tempo spread. This will be the first time we'll see Lewis at CB with Clark likely at S replacing Thomas and where he belongs. My take is that Brown didn't do a great job adjusting LB play to account for the S weaknesso or he changed it too much ...... dunno. Mid and short zone defensive play has been generally OK but susceptible to big plays. Unwarranted aggression up front???

Anyway, more spread on the table. For once, I'd like to see this defended better. The talent is there on December and I'm thinking it's coaches figuring out how to deploy it correctly.
                    There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

Browns answer - if he will change his defense now when facing a spread offense - "Over my dead body!"

Comment

Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                        Browns answer - if he will change his defense now when facing a spread offense - "Over my dead body!"
                        If you're implying by quoting Brown from his interview this week that he won't change his defense, one has to read that article carefully and with an understanding of what it is he is doing with his back 7.

Having Lewis out, IMO, has contributed to most of the big plays for reasons that don't need to be recapped. We'll know more about how accurate that view is v. PSU.

What he meant there is that he won't change his philosophy - he seems to like aggression. We'll see some changes I suspect. More man, less zone but the basic sets ( 2-hI, 1-high, etc.) won't change.

Comment

If Michigan doesn't win by 24+ pts, they have big problems..
                          Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

What he meant there is that he won't change his philosophy
                            Exactly, in more detail... he was talking about not being predictable with his defense 'looks' with spread offenses. His point is spread offense like to dictate to the defense, basically making them show only two formations, and he will not allow that.

Comment

WASHINGTON—Stating they felt deeply unnerved by the community’s unwavering and impassioned defense of a football program and administration that enabled child sexual abuse over the course of several decades, the rest of the country informed Penn State University Friday that there is clearly something very wrong with…

Awesome work on Penn State by The Onion. Hopefully the link works.

Comment

The Brown over my dead body comment and his defense are fine for everyone but oiHo. I'm not sure how we're going to match up against them.
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X