Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michigan Football, Team 137, 2016 Season.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michigan Football, Team 137, 2016 Season.

New thread, that should take us well into Spring Ball season.

Post season wrap up, anticipation for the 2016 season begins.

Discussion here, please.

Thanks.
    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Last spring game, I think only two QBs participated in the game.
    I wonder how many will this spring game....
    O'Korn, Malzone, Peters (?), Speight, Gentry (?), and Morris.

Can't wait to see those Jumpman/ Jordan new uniforms! and hopefully this 2016 class finishes strong... Rashan Gary!
    AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

Big10 favorites

Comment

So who will transfer from Michigan? Morris, Green, and Isaac seem like candidates.

I don't think anybody now sees Morris as the starting QB next year. It's funny how many people believed the race with Rudock this year was close.

Comment

We may see more life out of Shane Morris than what I originally thought.

He says Harbaugh agreed to let him red shirt, when it became obvious that Rudock was going to be the starter. Morris felt that the year off would allow him to become more familiar/comfortable with Harbaugh's system, and give him a better chance to compete in 2016. So it sounds like he intends to compete with O'Korn for the starter's job.

It could blow up in his face if Taysom Hill transfers in.

RE: Peters, .. I think he's destined for a red shirt unless he comes in and just blows everyone away. He's good, but I don't think he's THAT good.

Comment

Lots of candidates to transfer but I don't see Morris leaving, maybe after a lousy Spring. I think he wants a degree from Michigan and will stay through next season, then potentially transfer if he doesn't move up the depth chart.

Willie Henry still undecided if he goes pro. He's a really good defensive lineman but with Bryan Mone, Ryan Glasgow, Chris Wormley and hopefully Rashan Gary; he wouldn't be a significant loss.

Comment

Morris has all the time in the world. Worst case, he graduates and is allowed to start his 5th year at a lesser program.

Comment

Worked for Ruddock.
                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

I hate you with the power of a thousand suns.

That said, 2016 is CFP or bust!

Comment

I liked that one.

Comment

It was good but to be great it needs to be true.

Comment

It's untrue if your snapshot of a "program" is something other than the past 10 years. So, you know....

Anywho, clear B10 favorites. I really don't see M losing.

Comment

I suppose Morris could play at UM someday, but it sure doesn't seem likely.

I hope Willie Henry stays. He can flat out play.

Comment

Prediction:
                            Shane Morris transfers to Purdue for his 5th year.
                            Don Brown, 1st year Purdue head coach, and Morris reunite. Brown is hired as Purdue's head coach because he has a mustache.
                            Purdue goes 4-8 that year.
                            AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

He can't transfer to another B10 school unless he pays his own way .. but ..

Comment

Working...
                              X