X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice Tony.
    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• some funny ones here but also some really questionable parenting, i.e. put the fucking camera down and pick up your small child. The cheerleader at the end is funny

[ame]http://youtu.be/Gq7XexNEgJI[/ame]
      Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Which part did you think was bad parenting? I was expecting crying child for ages while the parents continued to film, but it seemed like everything cut off quickly once the accidents happened. That moose one towards the end was scary though.
        2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• [ame]http://youtu.be/yi7eOmqVY0g[/ame]
          Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Originally posted by LionsFanInJapan View Post
            Which part did you think was bad parenting? I was expecting crying child for ages while the parents continued to film, but it seemed like everything cut off quickly once the accidents happened. That moose one towards the end was scary though.
            I thought there were a couple of them that looked like obvious wipeouts for the kids. It was just how I felt when I watched it the first time

Comment

• I sometimes find it difficult watching these things. Some of the falls look near fatal. The one where the guy tries a sommersault but bends his back in half, (almost). Fk me, that caused a pain in my back, lol.
              "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• When I lived in Escanaba they had dirt track racing at the fairgrounds every Saturday night. Two of the best drivers were Bobby Iverson and Jerry Richer. Both well respected and accomplished in the circuit throughout Wisconsin and the U.P. It was a weekly dual. Iverson had a daughter who I graduated with. Very easy on the eyes.

Last edited by DanO; April 29, 2014, 05:42 PM.
                GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• All that page has is cars, no eye candy, one demerit for you.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                    All that page has is cars, no eye candy, one demerit for you.
                    +1

Comment

• "All that page has is cars, no eye candy, one demerit for you."
                      -----------------------------HA!
                      GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Internet Mocks Jameis Winston After Reported Crab Shoplifting Citation

Fan easier, fan faster and fan better with Bleacher Report. Keep up with the latest storylines, expert analysis, highlights and scores for all your favorite sports.
                        "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• If you can stuff that down your pants and walk out of a store like everything is normal, you deserve it for free. Other items in this category:

Pineapple, mouse traps, cattle prod, thumbtacks, cup of coffee.
                          Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

• cacti and hedgehogs

Comment

• [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiCxqbT2Ru8"]Robin Williams - Weapons Of Self Destruction - YouTube[/ame]
                              Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Nice shirt she's wearing. BWAHAHAHA!

Comment

Working...
                                X