No announcement yet.

Non-Football Related Stuff That Makes you Laugh Your Ass off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wouldn't feel too bad. I'm sure she'll get offered a bunch of TV appearances and a book/movie deal for her story. ;)

If my son ever does something like that, I'll be sitting at the police station laughing my ass off at his stupidity.
    2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• My daughter is the same age. I don't think I'd be laughing.
      Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• And neither would your daughter?
        Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• she knew what she was typing - bad idea.
          Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• Well my daughter is a lot smarter than this girl (obviously to me).

I just wonder what this girl's record will contain after this. This could cripple her in the adult employment world.
            Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• I'd bet she gets juvenile probation out of it. Her adult record will be clean
              Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• She isn't going to get shit. She's getting a "scare" and well she should.

"I wouldn't feel too bad. I'm sure she'll get offered a bunch of TV appearances and a book/movie deal for her story."
                ----------------------------------------Very possible.
                GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• This is great

Your most compelling sports video of the year comes from ESPN, which caught these Phillies fans taunting Dan Uggla—then being rudely interrupted by Uggla's grand slam. It was brilliant enough (seriously, great job ESPN) but we took it a bit further with extreme slow motion.
                  I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Now that's hilarious. Philly fans are the worst.

Comment

• To live, to dream, to grab the toys that alluded you. One child found a way to do what we've all wished we could.
                      19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Reletave, LFIJ?

NBC Montana, operating as KECI in Missoula, KCFW in Kalispell, and KTVM in Butte and simulcasting through KDBZ in Bozeman offer local and national news stories, sports, weather forecasts as well as entertainment programming. Our coverage area includes much of western Montana, including Thompson Falls, Whitefish, Clinton, Drummond, Philipsburg, Anaconda, Belgrade and Hamilton.
                        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• LOL. Thankfully no, but I wish the conductor was a relative!
                          2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• 2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Originally posted by Coop View Post
                                she knew what she was typing - bad idea.
                                It was. But I think she learned her lesson without this going any further in the legal system. She was probably terrified and immediately realized the enormity of her bad decision. I?m sure when she showed up to turn herself in she was in tears and begging for forgiveness.

She is a dumb kid that made a poor choice and learned in a very real and scary way that poor choices have consequences, but there isn?t any need to ruin the rest of her life over it. I?m sure she will never even think about doing anything this stupid again.

AAL: A'Shawn Robinson

Comment

Working...
                                X