Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, I had a bowel resection. Lost a few inches of my colon, which was famously lampooned (in good humor) by the denizens of CNNSI (or maybe Worldcrossing - memories fade).
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Exactly what I had.
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Did a little housekeeping. Removed old stuck threads and these sank to the date of their last post. Sticky threads all marked in green, the rest have a different marking to differentiate them. After all, 55 days and counting .......
        Last edited by Jeff Buchanan; July 10, 2016, 06:36 AM.
        Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• [ame]https://youtu.be/gT_Y7xg6P7k[/ame]
          Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• A quick administrative note:

A reminder to everyone that here in the Michigan Forum, personal attacks are against the rules. A good rule of thumb might be to re-read your post a couple of times before you post. When we're all speaking in person, with a cold drink and a good bratwurst, its easier to tell the difference from when people are seriously attacking you verbally, or when they're kidding. We don't have the face-to-face advantage in here, so lets try to keep that in mind.

I apologize if I've been asleep at the wheel a bit in here lately. I've had other things on my mind.

That said, .. Bama sucks ...

that is all ...

Wiz: illegal kick

Comment

• Re-read your post and pretend it was directed at you, how would you take it?

Comment

• Well, FTR.. I re-read that more than twice before I posted it, and felt it made the point I wanted to make.

So, I read it again at your request.

About the only thing I found offensive was the comment directed toward Wiz, which was "illegal kick".

Wiz and I have been bantering about the illegal kick for over a decade now. I think he can handle the jab.

Other than that, I see nothing wrong with what I said, .. but I'm sure you or someone else will enlighten me.... So, I'll wait.

Comment

• **sigh**

Comment

• My message wasn't directed at anyone, anything anyone said that might've been offensive went over my head or I skimmed through the message.

I find my advice I offered above extremely useful for myself. When I think about my thoughts/opinions I like to change the subjects involved in whatever I'm speak (or thinking) of. Gives myself a fresher perspective on a lot of things and you can see where my bias' or faulty logic arises.

Comment

• but is talent really a human being.....?
                      Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• I dunno, Ent. I've been told he is, but I can't personally vouch for that.

Comment

• I can, I've actually met him. Aside from rooting for osu, that cesspool of everything that is evil, he's a pretty good chap.

Comment

• jeff has been possessed...
                            Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Don't look into his eyes, Jeff!!

Comment

• Originally posted by entropy View Post
                                but is talent really a human being.....?
                                He's not a man...or machine...he's VERMIN!
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X