Brady Unlimited III: Wolverines in the NFL & NFL News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manning was NOT a paid Bud spokesman.

Budweiser Beer estimates that the brand recognition on national TV was worth 14 million in additional beer sales.

Yes, he owns a few beverage distribution companies.
    "Whole milk, not the candy-ass 2-percent or skim milk."

Comment

• How about kissing Papa John immediately after the Game?

Comment

• That was just for fun
        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Yikes

Peyton Manning Sexual Assault Cover-Up at Tennessee Alleged in New York Daily News Report

Comment

• I heard somebody talking about that prior to the Super Bowl.

Comment

• Think this is one where he "mooned" a female trainer in the locker room. Charges never filed and settled out of court. Unless there are others. Probably a young kid doing a very stupid thing--not that it was right.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mackenzie View Post
                Think this is one where he "mooned" a female trainer in the locker room. Charges never filed and settled out of court. Unless there are others. Probably a young kid doing a very stupid thing--not that it was right.
                Well who hasn't mooned someone?
                "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• He rubbed his ass and balls on her face.

Comment

• That's a few too many constellations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                      He rubbed his ass and balls on her face.
                      I don't doubt that he did at all.

From what I understand, and I haven't looked into it more than what I hear on sports talk shows, this happened 15 years ago and was settled out of court.

Why is this news now?
                      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• It actually happened 20 years ago when he was in college. Apparently, when she brought it up Daddy Manning pulled strings to get her fired. She sued and they paid her to keep quiet. Not sure why it's coming out now. I heard some talk on the radio that someone/people got sick of the "Manning is Infallible" and Cam Newton is a thug story lines leading up the the SB and so this got dug up. It's also amazing to me how the HGH story went away overnight.

Comment

• It also has come up in the context of the sexual assaults at UT.

More:

Pretty deplorable stuff from the Mannings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                            He rubbed his ass and balls on her face.
                            Maybe the alleged victim, loitering in the Men's Football Locker room was visually impaired?

Comment

• All this stuff was public 20 years ago. I remember sassing Team Val with it. It's only back in the news because it's a background allegation in the Title IX lawsuit against UT.
                              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• She may be legally blind, incapable of distinguishing Uranus from a rat.

Comment

Working...
                                X