Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• even the baseball team is leveraging it.. from twitter

==============

Grace Brethren junior catcher Gunner Hellstrom will play baseball for Nebraska. Points out he chose Huskers before the Calabasas FB guys!
    Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• This could be a critical get for the Huskers...grad-transfer NT from Utah, looking for a new home.

http://www.omaha.com/huskers/blogs/r...e0c52ae54.html

Comment

• 8 wins?

Comment

• Hoping

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• a new book describes how former Texas President Bob Berdahl “dented Nebraska’s athletic and academic standing over the years.

Wefald recalled Berdahl harmed Nebraska after leaving Texas. Berdahl was the president of the Association of American Universities (AAU) in 2011 when Nebraska was voted out of the prestigious group. Wefald said Berdahl could have used his influence to sway a close vote.

“The truth is,” Wefald wrote, “no outside academic leader has dented Nebraska’s athletic and academic standing over the years more than Bob Berdahl.

“In another irony, if Nebraska had not been a member of the AAU in 2010 when the Big 10 was adding a new school, the University of Missouri, an AAU school, would likely be a member of the Big 10 today.”

Read more here: http://www.kansascity.com/sports/spt...#storylink=cpy

Comment

• Husker Nation

Huskers summer experience.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

• Helping prepare student athletes for their future

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

• Turf being replaced at Hawks Center. I guess I had no idea it needed to be replaced..

Comment

• How would you?

Comment

• He's the janitor

Comment

• Oh, so he mops up the tears?

Comment

• BOOM!

Comment

• Originally posted by UMStan White View Post
                            He's the janitor

I'm less than that.. I'm a donor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                                Oh, so he mops up the tears?
                                Fucker.

::::sob:::

Comment

Working...
                                X