Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by entropy View Post
    Damn it!!! something I agree with... and talent wrote it.

I feel the need to take a shower.
    Probably a golden one....

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by entropy View Post
      isolationist ideas are gaining popularity. I'd even suggest BO trended towards that position much more than Bush or Clinton. I do think Hillary will reverse that trend and will be more like Bush.
      She wil take us back into Iraq, but thats going to happen regardless of who wins in November. Your notion of isolationism gaining popularity is, sadly, off-base imo.

She will try to keep a lid on the commitment, but with limited NATO involvement it won't be enough to crush ISIS alone. The Right will then accuse her of being soft on terror, per SOP. Then it gets interesting.

Comment

• I have to weigh in here on something. Bear with me:

Original Tabasco red hot sauce is the best hot sauce in the world.

You either agree with me or you're wrong. There is no middle ground. Tabasco ain't nothing but a G thang.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Frank's Original X-hot Sauce ain't too shabby.

I'm surprised no one has commented on Stephen Colbert's appearance at the GOP convention.

“Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Tabasco is ketchup for immigrants.

Comment

• I doubt that he'll pull a similar stunt at the DNC
              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Frank's is good.

But Tabasco is perfect. The right heat, the right viscosity, the right sodium. Perfect. The only people who don't like it are pedophiles and people who hate freedom and America.
                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Tabasco and Franks are two of the worst hot sauces out there. Amateur hour.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
                    Tabasco and Franks are two of the worst hot sauces out there. Amateur hour.

This is a horrible take.

Comment

• Though not unexpected.
                      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• It's hot sauce you get at a Mexican joint called "Bills" or some shit. Pure puke garbage.

Comment

• Tabasco is perfect for the certain gentleman who requests A-1 sauce at Morton's

Comment

• And it depends on what it's for. There's Mexican, Asian and wing sauce. Franks is only half way acceptable for wing sauce, but that's bottom barrel. Tabasco can go in a bloody mary if there's nothing else around, other than that, die.

Comment

• What hotsauce do you like Oracle, so I will know what to avoid?

Comment

• Mexican
                                Cholula
                                Tapatio
                                El Yucateco
                                El Pato
                                Many other acceptable

Asian
                                Huy Fong chili garlic sauce
                                Sriracha

Comment

Working...