Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ame]https://twitter.com/JonahNRO/status/897567049349644289[/ame]

Comment

• Tucker and Hannity are really going to have to shake up their normal programming and dust off the Sharia and Gypsy stories.

Comment

• Every single time Trump vomits all over himself, Javanka races to protect their own brands. Not their fault! Musta been that Bannon guy!

[ame]https://twitter.com/GlennThrush/status/897570138706333696[/ame]

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post
          I wonder if Trump will invite the neo-Nazi white nationalists to the White House like Obama did with BLM.

I know, there is no need to with "the Steves" present.
          Wait. Are you really equating the BLM whose purpose is not to get killed by police, with Nazis who believe white people are superior to others?
          To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• He is.
            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Some were just statue enthusiasts.

Comment

• Richard Trumka, President of the AFL-CIO, just resigned from Trump's Council of the Damned

Comment

• He just couldn't help himself, could he? He's probably been steaming since yesterday after being forced to grit his teeth and read that statement.

Comment

• David Duke wrote a very gracious thank you and congratulations message to Trump. I'm not linking to the asshole, so just take my word for it.

Comment

• Sounds about right

Comment

• [ame]https://twitter.com/HeerJeet/status/897578202826031104[/ame]

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
                          Wait. Are you really equating the BLM whose purpose is not to get killed by police, with Nazis who believe white people are superior to others?
                          Of course he is. Dont know why you dignified the troll with a response though.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                            Some were just statue enthusiasts.
                            LOL!

Comment

• Froot wins the day.

+100 for the 'statue enthusiasts' post.
                              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Tucker's lead tonight: The President is right. If a disgusting mob can tear down a story of a Confederate soldier in Durham, all you hold dear could soon be gone.

First guest (from The Federalist, naturally) agrees. The Left wants to dig up the bones of Confederate graves and desecrate them. That's what Trump was speaking out against today. His remarks were brilliant.

Comment

Working...
                                X