Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Wild Hoss View Post
    Don't bullshit us. You'd walk around Columbus in M gear for a sixer of Natty Iceand a pack of Luckies, ya degenerate.
    Fixed for accuracy.

Comment

• One of my prouder moments as a father occurred last fall, my daughter did not dress warm enough for the big state playoff game. On the sideline one of the coaches asked her is she wanted to use a jacket, but it was a Michigan jacket. He is a good guy and a big time M guy. She told him, "she'd rather freeze."

We ended up losing the game, a bunch of seminarians that hit hard.

Comment

• that wasn't her top selling song--on jagged little pill

interesting movement dems in some big trouble in 18 I believe coming from CNN

I am certainly not a trumpkin--Hate the man love the ideas he campaigned on

He's a slimy orange toad

but cutting entitlements and deregulating and curbing the government expansion, clamping down our borders replacing Obamacare and income tax reform are all up my alley

I am young geezer

Comment

• That's some damn good parenting, Froot.
          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
            that wasn't her top selling song--on jagged little pill
            But it was

Comment

• Just over half of Republicans polled say they would support Trump if he decided to 'postpone" the 2020 Election. 68% say millions of illegal votes were 'definitely' cast in 2016
              I know of no Republican who would support postponing an election. It makes you wonder how these polls determine the group of Rs to include in their poll.

I also find it interesting that you lefties are always bringing up the debate over illegal voters and illegal voting. A couple of months ago someone posted an article that had a poll taken of illegal immigrants and 20% said they did, in fact, vote. In order to get to "millions", one would need two million illegal voters which means that there would have to be 10 million illegals in the country. I think there are many more than that. So, do I think that 2 million illegals voted? Yes, I do. But I have no proof of either how many illegals there are in the US, or how they voted. That is why this commission is a good idea.

Remember, Hannibal was the one who brought up the idea that the Dems are/were trying to change the demographics of the country in order to claim permanent power. One thing is certain: illegal immigrants and convicted felons vote nearly 100% Democrat. That is why the progs here always talk as if illegal voting is minuscule. None of us knows the extent of illegal voting if we are honest about it. Shoot, we don't know within 5 million how many illegal immigrants there are now in the country.

Comment

• It's a troll poll -- clickbait. A year ago I'm sure a convincing majority of Ds thought Obama should be able to serve a third term.
                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Oh, and CGVT was the one who brought up the idea of him leaving AL. He was also the one who said something like "...Canada's health system...It's time...". So I was just trying to be helpful. Really.

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post
                    I know of no Republican who would support postponing an election. It makes you wonder how these polls determine the group of Rs to include in their poll.

I also find it interesting that you lefties are always bringing up the debate over illegal voters and illegal voting. A couple of months ago someone posted an article that had a poll taken of illegal immigrants and 20% said they did, in fact, vote. In order to get to "millions", one would need two million illegal voters which means that there would have to be 10 million illegals in the country. I think there are many more than that. So, do I think that 2 million illegals voted? Yes, I do.

http://www.investors.com/politics/ed...-vote-in-2016/
                    The Alt right is real alright. Wow.

Comment

• And I also asked how old you were, because it's time for you and your outdated "values" to move on
                      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post

I also find it interesting that you lefties are always bringing up the debate over illegal voters and illegal voting. A couple of months ago someone posted an article that had a poll taken of illegal immigrants and 20% said they did, in fact, vote. In order to get to "millions", one would need two million illegal voters which means that there would have to be 10 million illegals in the country. I think there are many more than that. So, do I think that 2 million illegals voted? Yes, I do. But I have no proof of either how many illegals there are in the US, or how they voted. That is why this commission is a good idea.

Remember, Hannibal was the one who brought up the idea that the Dems are/were trying to change the demographics of the country in order to claim permanent power. One thing is certain: illegal immigrants and convicted felons vote nearly 100% Democrat. That is why the progs here always talk as if illegal voting is minuscule. None of us knows the extent of illegal voting if we are honest about it. Shoot, we don't know within 5 million how many illegal immigrants there are now in the country.

http://www.investors.com/politics/ed...-vote-in-2016/

Haha what a loon, "those people" are all out to get you, if you double up the tinfoil it may protect you.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                          It's a troll poll -- clickbait. A year ago I'm sure a convincing majority of Ds thought Obama should be able to serve a third term.
                          There is a good reason why a convincing majority would think Obama should serve a third term. Not really a good reason to think the 2020 election should be postponed for Dear Leader.

Comment

• 2 whole days after he said the opioid epidemic isn't a national emergency and can be solved by more law enforcement and telling kids not to take them, it's now a national emergency. Yup, he's got great ideas and policies. I can understand how people see that.

Tomorrow he'll tweet out what losers and junkies they are.

Comment

• you oughta know was so much better song
                              the ultimate angry bitch song

Comment

• I believe WingsFan is or was at one time.

Just before the election the thug who almost killed me (when I was carjacked) got out of prison after 15 years. So yes - the Law and Order speaks right to me personally. So when I rant about criminals - everyone needs to take it with a grain of salt. I have bias...

Comment

Working...
                                X