Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Froot:

Alabam"Alum" is of Louisiana descent, which surely explains many of his infinite foibles. He fashions himself an expert on New Orleans and has strongly held opinions thereon. He cwill give you an earful. Throw in questions about sheep buggery, tip stiffery and the 1982 Liberty Bowl and he'll bend your ear for weeks.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
      Who is the one from the left?
      Heller is. The 4 who announced yesterday (Cruz/Paul/Lee/Johnson) all attacked the bill from the right: didn't' go far enough.

Collins and Murkowski are the shakiest moderates although at least a few other like Toomey or Portman could be shaky if the Cruz gang gets too much.

Comment

OK cool thanks WhoDean.
        Best food anywhere (don't stay in the French Quarter, it is more touristy) get out there and enjoy it!

Go to Mother's for a Po Boy for lunch
        Atlanta, GA

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
          Heller is. The 4 who announced yesterday (Cruz/Paul/Lee/Johnson) all attacked the bill from the right: didn't' go far enough.

Collins and Murkowski are the shakiest moderates although at least a few other like Toomey or Portman could be shaky if the Cruz gang gets too much.
          Ok I misread the original post, I read it to be 4 total, gotcha.

I'm not sure a pro-trump group thinks running anti-Heller ads is politically sound unless they are just concerned with getting this bill passed. In 2019 you either havery Dean Heller or a Democratic senator.

Comment

• Originally posted by whodean View Post
            Best food anywhere (don't stay in the French Quarter, it is more touristy) get out there and enjoy it!

Go to Mother's for a Po Boy for lunch
            I hope to, we have a couple days after the competition to get out.
            Last edited by froot loops; June 23, 2017, 04:09 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
              Froot:

Alabam"Alum" is of Louisiana descent, which surely explains many of his infinite foibles. He fashions himself an expert on New Orleans and has strongly held opinions thereon. He cwill give you an earful. Throw in questions about sheep buggery, tip stiffery and the 1982 Liberty Bowl and he'll bend your ear for weeks.
              AA?

Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• "That's high quality H2O."

-AA

Comment

I hope to, we have a couple days after the competition to get out.
                  We like Mandina's (take the trolley)

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• A police chase ends with a crash near the home of an off-duty cop (who is black). He goes over to help out. Two officers see him approaching, draw their guns on him, and order him down to the ground. They approach and recognize him. As he gets up, a third cop who just arrived shoots him.

Comment

• [ame]https://twitter.com/costareports/status/878364461656023040[/ame]

Comment

• Trump had a campaign promise not to cut medicaid, that doesn't seem to be breaking away, it's helping him keep his promise.

Comment

• Froot,

Do not rent a car. Uber, cab, walk, or trolley everywhere UNLESS you plan to get out of the downtown/FQ/CBD/Garden District for swamp or plantation tours, etc, etc.

As Talent mentioned, it was the place I grew up, and I make 4-5 trips back every year.

If you need specific recs, let me know.
                          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                            We like Mandina's (take the trolley)

http://mandinasrestaurant.com/nola/
                            Sure, Mandina's is old school.
                            Atlanta, GA

Comment

• Sitting at SunTrust waiting for the Braves and Brewers to start. Had lunch at a Chinese place in the ballpark named "Intentional Wok" - god, I love bad puns.
                              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• In the mom-and-pop-shop category of bad puns, that is particularly pleasing.

Comment

Working...
                                X