No announcement yet.

U of M thread (in the Lions Forum) :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good players do get lucky. If Denard figures out when to run and when to throw he is going to be a Heisman Finalist for sure (barring no injuries of course).
    2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Originally posted by Desert Lion View Post
      and he gets lucky Brook. No doubt about it.
      He's one of those positive guys that just believes in himself and makes his teammates believe in themselves too and that just makes good things more likely to happen. Very Mateen Cleaves like IMO.
      Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• Very...

Tim Tebow like?

*ducks*

Comment

• VT has really dominated the game, seems like it to me.
          U of M only has 172 yards on offense lol, and VT nearly has 400.
          AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• phew
            2013 2014 AAL: Glover Quin #27

Comment

• haha just seems like Michigan doesn't deserve this, have had so many lucky key plays.
              Anti- Detroit Lions luck.
              Go Blue!
              AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Yeah lots of really borderline but big impact ref calls went UofMs way. That and VT did a whole laundry list of bone head moves by players and coaches.

Still give credit to UofMs redzone and run defense.
                Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• That game was VT's to take. They just didn't.
                  ------------
                  <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• There clearly is a conspiracy to screw over Virginia Tech.

That's the only possible explanation.

Comment

• Very Mateen Cleaves like IMO.

Time for banishment

Comment

• Hoke is 1-0 in BCS bowls....
                        To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• I told you guys for three years that a competent coach was all you needed. He seems like he's going to do good there.

Comment

• OSU is going to be a monster again in a couple years (good for the big ten vs sec thing at least...). Finding out if Hoke can go toe to toe with that should be fun. And finding out if any of Nebraska/Wisconsin/MSU can sustain and consistently and legitimately battle OSU for the rose bowl as well (I'm pretty sure PSU is done for at least a couple years if not more). It will be fun.

Comment

• Got back form the game late last night. Had a great time in New Orleans (as usual)

I can't believe that Michigan won that game. They got manhandled at the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball and Robinson is jealous of Timtebow's ability to pass.

VT had absolutely no respect for the pass. They stuffed the box and challenged Robinson to beat them with the pass. He couldn't do it.

VT controlled the game. Michigan got all the breaks and won it. Go figure
                              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• It was a pretty awful game by DRob. And the tackling was atrocious.

I think Molks injury hurt a lot. Michigan wasn't going to beat VaTech to te edge, but Molks injury really limited his effectiveness inside.
                                To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

Working...
                                X