No announcement yet.

U of M thread (in the Lions Forum) :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• With that defense Forcier better be putting up 35 + points per game. They are terrible, and most of next year's recruits will again be on offense.
    I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Only 7 out of 18 verbals are on the defensive side. Looks like there are going to be a lot of shootouts.

Comment

• There's a few that are committed that could play D in college.

Comment

• They're still young.. Give them time.
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• The problem is the lack of depth on the defensive side.

Comment

• U of M is one of the best schools in the country. We'll get the players.
              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Are they actively trying to get the big defensive players?

Comment

• I think they are. Those kids are just going elsewhere. Rodriguez has a reputation for creative offense, so it's easier for him to recruit players on that side.

Comment

• Theyve gotten some pretty highly regarded recruits. They just aren't playing well enough. Jb Fitzgerald at lber (4 star), witherspoon (4 star), demens (3star). Plus Brandon smith at s, vlad emilien at S, and Justin turner at cb(5star).
                    To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• they seem to be getting some really good defensive back recruits.

Comment

• Witherspoon never got past the clearinghouse. Fitzgerald and Demens can't break into a starting lineup with very average LBs. Vlad hasn't played yet. Big Will reportedly plays too high. Never had to use leverage in the PSL.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kstat View Post
                          they seem to be getting some really good defensive back recruits.
                          Justin Turner and......?

Last edited by Rocky Bleier; September 25, 2009, 01:46 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Bleier View Post
                            Witherspoon never got past the clearinghouse. Fitzgerald and Demens can't break into a starting lineup with very average LBs. Vlad hasn't played yet. Big Will reportedly plays too high. Never had to use leverage in the PSL.
                            That the recruits haven't panned out, doesn't change the fact that UMich has landed some very highly regarded defensive recruits.

Originally posted by Rocky Bleier View Post
                            Cissoko, Brandon Smith, Vlad Emielen, Marvin Robinson, Mathis(??),

Comment

• I'm starting to think RichRod is going to have a pretty good offensive team this year...

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
                                That the recruits haven't panned out, doesn't change the fact that UMich has landed some very highly regarded defensive recruits.

Cissoko, Brandon Smith, Vlad Emielen, Marvin Robinson, Mathis(??),
                                Cissoko has been pretty bad. Vlad can't beat out a walk-on (Kovacs). Mathis has not committed to anyone. How they pan out is all that counts. So far, not so good. They've had a porous defense for two straight years, but still keep loading up on offense.
                                Last edited by Rocky Bleier; September 26, 2009, 02:33 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X