Non-football related stuff that really makes your day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got as far as "a Peruvian" and the wife said, quote, "Please shut up."

It's obviously a joke to read to yourself. Good one though.
    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by THE STEE View Post
      brought a mother and fathers daughter back from the dead tonight.. four minutes of cpr she had no pulse and not breathing and by the time rescue showed up she was talking.. time for a drink
      Amazing. I've never done any one thing even close to this... I hope it feels amazing and that you have a natural high from this that lasts for months.
      Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• GREAT job, STEE. A real life hero.
        GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
          You are a true hero, my friend.

We all owe you thanks for your willingness to help your fellow mankind.

You sir, are a shining star in a growing abyss.
          I couldn't have said it better myself.

Well done Dale

Comment

• the girls father stopped by tonight to tell me that she will be released tomorrow, has to have surgery on her orbital bone around her right eye, she ate a large lunch but is very sore from going through cpr from me...but she is alive and coming home to her mom and dad.. it wasn't her time to leave
            If you keep shootin, you can turn any piece of meat into burger

Comment

• and yes I am proud, but very humbled from an experience like this.. I lay awake most of last night reliving everything I did, and truely believe that it was a higher power that brought her back

Comment

• 17 days to go to meet my great friends from the forum..tomorrow on vacation, smoking some salmon and taking the wife shopping for the day..

Comment

• Got the Green light from the Mrs, a Weber 57cm one touch premium is on its way!
                  AAL Quintez Cephus
                  If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• Is the myth about folks in the UK not eating steak unless it is well done, true?
                    Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Originally posted by Tony G View Post
                      Is the myth about folks in the UK not eating steak unless it is well done, true?
                      It's certainly true where my parents are concerned. This is the honest truth, until I was about 20 I never knew that roast beef could be red, my parents always cooked it to a grey crumbly texture.
                      I, though just love rare rare steaks, the problem is, it makes you more discerning, which makes it harder to find decent something enjoyable.
                      I've also just been looking and things like burnt ends might be harder for me as we have some different cuts of beef.
                      AAL Quintez Cephus
                      If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• Then I wish you many hours of eating gloriously seared hunks of meat from your Weber. I have 2 and love them both
                        Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• My wife still bitches at me because I gave my weber to my next door neighbor 15 years ago because I prefer the convience and quickness of propane.

To be honest, the only time she really bitches is when she is buying me a new propane one (because with our climate, they only last about 4-5 years before they rust out).

I just received my third one as a just because I love you gift last week (the one I am using now is falling apart every time I move it into position to cook and, she loves when I cook on the grill).
                          I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• To be honest, the only time she really bitches is when she is buying me a new propane one (because with our climate, they only last about 4-5 years before they rust out).
                            Same Weber gas grill for 10 years. I did get the Weber performer to be able to start my coals with gas. I prefer the taste from the coal but will go with gas if I'm in a hurry.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
                              My wife still bitches at me because I gave my weber to my next door neighbor 15 years ago because I prefer the convience and quickness of propane.

To be honest, the only time she really bitches is when she is buying me a new propane one (because with our climate, they only last about 4-5 years before they rust out).

I just received my third one as a just because I love you gift last week (the one I am using now is falling apart every time I move it into position to cook and, she loves when I cook on the grill).
                              Well, you make this guy happy...
                              Attached Files
                              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Smoky mountains. Beautiful sunrise. Best part? Our rental has NFL Sunday ticket!
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X