No announcement yet.

Non-football related stuff that really makes your day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The afternoon news reports that the Food Network will be filming this afternoon at a restaurant right across the street from me.

Gotta check that out.
    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• "And I'll have Dan to thank for prodding me into looking it up."
      --------------------------------------------and you'll have dan to thank for actually enlightening you on the subject.
      GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• "The cart is definitely an American thing. I mean obviously there are carts in Britain, but most walk with bag/trolley or just bag."
        ----------------------------------I always prefer to walk. My friends never agree however.

"depends on the course and the setting. If I'm doing a quick nine on a local muni track like taylor meadows or whispering willow then I'm going to drag the bag. The weekend foursome with the boys is more social on the carts."
        ------------------------------------------Well, you don't actually have to drag it......................
        Last edited by DanO; July 25, 2013, 06:31 PM.
        GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• using a pull cart (ie to PULL) implies dragging it.
          Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Really. I didn't realize that...................
            GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• "And I'll have Dan to thank for prodding me into looking it up."
              --------------------------------------------and you'll have dan to thank for actually enlightening you on the subject.
              You really are a pissy cunt tonight. Did your ex put the screws to you again?
              Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Kick the damn ball!
                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Oh, the ex is a constant. That's nothing new.

Sorry she hasn't fucked me over any more at this point to make you a happy man. Give it some time. I'm sure it'll work for you.
                  GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• whether she angers you or not brings me no satisfaction. I was simply looking for a reason for you to be on the rag.

I would have liked to have met you before your divorce. The folks I've talked to said you were much happier then.

Comment

• I would like to thank Tony for getting me in deep shit earlier. I laughed out loud at the "pissy cunt" term, she asked what was so funny...., and like a real stupid cunt, I repeated it......, "Tony just asked DanO why he's being a pissy cunt"...., My God, it was like I'd just microwaved her favourite cat. The look was unbelievable.

Fellow Detroit Lions Cunts......, please refrain from using this "dreadful"
                      Word.
                      "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Most that participate in golf are not getting the walking of the course, only from the cart to the ball.

I was thinking the same, I do like watching the Majors on Sunday also. My neighbor wants me to get back into golfing (he needs a golfing partner). I told him what I tell everyone about anything - I would if I had the time -

Comment

• We moved into our new house this weekend, so I will soon be stealing LFIJs thunder and starting a "renovating a house in Indiana" thread. Fun fact: we learned at closing that the original owner was Charles Fairbanks, vice president under Teddy Roosevelt. Cool, huh?!
                          "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• Nice, ... good luck moving.
                            "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Interesting.
                              GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Very cool Kay. Good luck on the renovation and have patience.

Comment

Working...
                                X