No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brunner had 2 goals on Friday for the Devils. I'm just glad this team has enough goal scorers on this team to not need him.
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Carolina played very spirited. To have to go into Boston Garden and win the next day is asking a lot. As anticipated, they looked sluggish and tired.
      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
        We're 2-1 just like the non Mighty Ducks
        I haven't claimed any superiority chances this year.
        19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• That is noted to strike any future bragging from the record.
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• another goal and assist for Brunner tonight.
            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• It's almost as if Babcock wants Tatar to fail, puts him on a shitty line for a few minutes of 1 game...we lose (not due to Tatar) and he is back to being scratched.
              2013 2014 AAL: Glover Quin #27

Comment

• Tatar plays 9 minutes for 1 game and gets subbed out for Sammy...this quote from Babcock (talking about Leyland) is basically the reason I hate what he does sometimes (a lot of times recently actually):

"What I like is he does what’s right. He doesn’t let the fans coach the team, he doesn’t let the media coach the team, he does what he’s supposed to do. To me that’s what it’s all about you make these decisions based on experience and you go with your gut and your gut is based on a track record of being steady on the rudder and winning."

Basically saying flat-out in the open why the Calder cup MVP can't get into our lineup, because Sammy, Cleary, Bert, and the other fucks have "a track record of being steady."
                2013 2014 AAL: Glover Quin #27

Comment

• Originally posted by lions&tigers&wings...yea View Post
                  Tatar plays 9 minutes for 1 game and gets subbed out for Sammy...this quote from Babcock (talking about Leyland) is basically the reason I hate what he does sometimes (a lot of times recently actually):

"What I like is he does what?s right. He doesn?t let the fans coach the team, he doesn?t let the media coach the team, he does what he?s supposed to do. To me that?s what it?s all about you make these decisions based on experience and you go with your gut and your gut is based on a track record of being steady on the rudder and winning."

Basically saying flat-out in the open why the Calder cup MVP can't get into our lineup, because Sammy, Cleary, Bert, and the other fucks have "a track record of being steady."
                  No, the difference is a Coach that has a process and he uses the players that show they can contribute to the process.

A Calder cup MVP is not something to ignore. However, seasoned vets in the Pro game have better knowledge how to perform in certain situations.

Does this mean a Calder Cup MVP might not be able to crack the lineup? No. It means a savy coach knows when to surprise the league and put a guy in they have not seen and don't know how to defend.

This is a chess game, not a younger legs wins the table.

Comment

• Bobby Orr: There is a place for fighting in hockey

I would much rather face an opponent man to man in a fight than have to deal with sticks to the face as well as spearing to other areas of the body.

Comment

• I hope they don't take fighting out of the game anymore than they already have.
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Nice win for the Wing.

Cleary got a HUGE HUGE assist on an empty net goal tonight. I'm so glad he's on the team
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Wings in Boston- Bruins have only given up 5 goals in 4 games this year.

Hank scores, great set up from Dats!

Comment

• Wow. a 1 PM game on a Monday?

........oh, National Holiday, Columbus Day. Must be trying to imitate the NBA.

Comment

• Hockey players are some tough motherfuckers man. Bertuzzi just got pushed into the crease falling over the goalie and met the ice face first. He didn't look like he even wanted to leave the ice while bleeding around his eye and smiling with his missing teeth.
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• WOW! What an end to that game. Great win by the Wings
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X