Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For history sake it was never Dead things, it was Dead Wings. Thank you

Comment

• The Stafford Hater is correct. It was Dead Wings. They were horrid.
      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• And even farther back (I guess), before my time. An older gentleman and his helper were putting in a new furnace for me when he seen some of my Red Wing collectibles. I said something about the Dead Wings and he said "ahhh Darkness with Harkness".

Comment

• [ame]https://twitter.com/GMillerTSN/status/968216663052177408[/ame]

3 picks seems like a good hail to me, but I don't really know
          Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Vegas is going for a Stanley Cup.
            I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Yeah, I'm surprised they were able to get a first rounder not to mention two other picks. It looks like a good deal. But the fact that they didn't move anyone else is a bummer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom View Post
                Yeah, I'm surprised they were able to get a first rounder not to mention two other picks. It looks like a good deal. But the fact that they didn't move anyone else is a bummer.
                I also don't like moving our younger players, even if its for future even younger players when so much of our talent is in aging players past their prime. But that still looks like a really good deal for a player that has been pretty inconsistent the last few years.
                AAL-Sam LaPorta

Comment

• Wings now have 8 picks in the first 4 rounds of the draft this year.
                  2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Boston has wanted to give this game away...
                    Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Whitley View Post
                      Wings now have 8 picks in the first 4 rounds of the draft this year.
                      And when Holland blows all eight of them on middling, slow, unskilled enforcer-types that never amount to shit (because ya know the problem with the Wings is that they aren't tough and gritty enough)... then what?

Comment

• Yep Holland will fuck that up. Not a good time for Detroit sports, I cant even argue with you about anything anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
                          And when Holland blows all eight of them on middling, slow, unskilled enforcer-types that never amount to shit (because ya know the problem with the Wings is that they aren't tough and gritty enough)... then what?
                          I dunno.

I do not keep track of the kids eligible for the draft in hockey but my guess is Holland will be looking for good sized blueliners and a goalie.
                          I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Wings and Pistons both win last night. A very rare thing. I don't think I can remember a time when Detroit pro teams were all so bad...Tough times to be a fan.

Comment

• At least Mrazek's play with the Flyers was able to convert the 4th round pick they acquired into a 3rd round pick. If he gets them to the conference finals, it will become a 2nd rounder.

Comment

• So, go Flyers?
                                Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

Working...
                                X