Non-Football Related Stuff That Makes you Laugh Your Ass off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stupid happy video of the day.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZiDIobYa9VI"]Otter Plays With Baby Deer. - YouTube[/ame]
    Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Sorry, one more more Lions fans.....

I had to rewind @ 7:28. The Lion doctor is Doctor Caldwell.

[ame]https://youtu.be/VQpWHVn-NwU?t=448[/ame]
      Lions Fans.

Comment

• Haha. Great edits.

[ame]https://youtu.be/8UFIrA7hvio[/ame]
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-IpquwPdnoM"]Kid dances to try and impress his crush - Daily Mail - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• Nice face plant Big Boy!
            "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• The seller we all need

Comment

• Lions Fans.

Comment

• JAADAM21 has been dethroned

Ohio man arrested after attacking girlfriend, hitting her in the face with pizza, police say

By*Kaitlyn Schallhorn | Fox News

Kenneth Evans, 24, was arrested after attacking his girlfriend, at one point hitting her in the face with a pizza, police said. *(Trumbull County Sheriff's Office)

An Ohio man was arrested late Tuesday after he attacked his girlfriend, at one point hitting her in the face with a pizza, police said.

Kenneth Evans, 24, was arrested by Brookfield police officers after he allegedly got into an altercation with his 23-year-old girlfriend, who Fox News is not naming. She told police he repeatedly screamed at her, pushed her head and hit her in the face with a pizza while she was driving.

When police arrived at the home in Masuary, Ohio ? southeast of Cleveland ? Evans slammed the door on the officers and continued to yell and act ?belligerent,? according to a police report provided to Fox News. Officers said Evans admitted he argued with his girlfriend and flipped over a couch, but he denied touching her.

Officers also saw tires in the road which the victim said Evans threw after attempting to fight a neighbor. He also smashed a mailbox, the victim told police.

Evans was arrested for domestic violence and continued with his ?belligerent behavior and mood swings,? going back and forth between crying and laughing hysterically, while at the police department, according to the report.

He was also told to stop ?boxing? the walls while there, police said.

Evans was suspected of being intoxicated with alcohol ? not drugs or other substances, police say.

He's currently being held at the Trumbull County jail. According to jail records, he has been arrested twice before on assault charges.

The victim sustained minor injuries, the report adds.

Kaitlyn Schallhorn is a Reporter for Fox News. Follow her on Twitter*@K_Schallhorn.
                  19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
                    The victim sustained minor injuries, the report adds.
                    And she will probably take him back and start the cycle all over again.
                    "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• [ame]https://youtu.be/gYuoOazvbyM[/ame]
                      "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• I think of our forum every time I see that "becoming like our parents " commercial, when the guy says "I find myself telling random people that Defense Wins Championships."

:-D

[ame]https://youtu.be/YV5002PiP88[/ame]
                        Last edited by unknown lions fan; April 21, 2018, 10:29 PM.
                        The only thing missing from that Marvin Jones touchdown reversal is that it wasn't a first round playoff game.

Comment

• Ha! Yeah, that's a good commercial.

Comment

• Same.
                            AAL - Glover Quinn

Comment

• Authorities said they cracked the case of a mysterious serial pooper targeting a high school football field in New Jersey and the identity of the suspect came as quite a surprise: a school superintendent.

By: fox5dc.com staff

Posted: May 03 2018 06:19PM EDT
                              Updated: May 04 2018 07:52AM EDT

HOLMDEL, N.J. - Authorities said they cracked the case of a mysterious serial pooper targeting a high school football field in New Jersey and the identity of the suspect came as quite a surprise: a school superintendent.
                              The Holmdel Township Police Department said the resource officer at Holmdel High School was alerted to the feces fiasco by school staff.

According to investigators, the stool scoundrel was defecating on the field “on a daily basis.”

The resource officer, along with some staff, surveilled the field for the dastardly defecator and identified the suspect as 42-year-old Thomas Tramaglini. He lives several miles from the high school, but is the superintendent of Kenilworth Public Schools, another school district in New Jersey.

Tramaglini, which some on social media have dubbed the “pooper-intendent,” was charged with lewdness, littering, and defecating in public.

The Kenilworth Board of Education said Tramaglini asked for and was granted a paid leave of absence, noting that state law only allows leave without pay in the face of indictments or tenure charges.

“The Board of Education wants to assure faculty and staff, students and parents, that the district will continue its responsibilities without interruption,” Kenilworth Public Schools said in part of a written statement.
                              I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• According to investigators, the stool scoundrel was defecating on the field “on a daily basis.”

The resource officer, along with some staff, surveilled the field for the dastardly defecator
                                LOL!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X